Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

You're killin' me, Smalls!

Fixed, download again.

Now please stop finding bugs you people mother of god

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 28, 2013, 04:10:40 AM
You're killin' me, Smalls!

Fixed, download again.

Now please stop finding bugs you people mother of god
I'm really sorry... Btw, I think that *gets shot, bleeds out on the floor*
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

woot time to make some hacks for skyward sword then!  o.o

wonder how its stage collision data is set up tho... ._.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8-sama on June 28, 2013, 04:33:41 AM
woot time to make some hacks for skyward sword then!  o.o

wonder how its stage collision data is set up tho... ._.
Same as MK. KCL files.
http://forum.unseen64.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3051&start=90
This is a good place to start.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Melon Lord on June 28, 2013, 04:39:32 AM
Same as MK. KCL files.
http://forum.unseen64.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3051&start=90
This is a good place to start.
ohh ok, so .kcl is like a model.. but for collisions only? makes sense
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

can anybody give me a patch for main.dol this will be greatly appreciated
NINTENDO
I will get into modeling characters soon enough, I am currently going to school for 3D modeling. any knowledgeable help with modeling message me it would be greatly accepted and appreciative. I have tried modeling a sample project for ultra knuckle joe in the past but have failed at it :( so again any knowledge and support would help and be greatly appreciated. Thank You!!!

So I added full support for decompressing and compressing RunLength and Extended LZ77 formats now.

Extended LZ77 compression is the same as LZ77 but compresses with a larger window, cutting off around 20 kb off. It works in Brawl.

If anybody has any Nintendo files compressed in a weird format, I'd be glad to see them.

Quote from: NintendoIGN on June 29, 2013, 02:26:26 AM
can anybody give me a patch for main.dol this will be greatly appreciated

Wrong thread.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 30, 2013, 07:38:36 PM
So I added full support for decompressing and compressing RunLength and Extended LZ77 formats now.

Extended LZ77 compression is the same as LZ77 but compresses with a larger window, cutting off around 20 kb off. It works in Brawl.

If anybody has any Nintendo files compressed in a weird format, I'd be glad to see them.

Wrong thread.
there's .fbk formats with mdl0's and all that stuff in em.. along with .bin files too.

i can send some .fbk formats if u'd like.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


would you like to implament the Hal Labs DAT format??
(found in Melee and Kirby Air Ride)

I have a global entry point idea for the files, but the format is so simple, it needs a complex interface to decipher it. :/

the DOL may help with the file's structure, but I havn't been able to actively look into that yet >_>
(can't yet copy the ASM code to better analize it)

but in any case, the format is pretty much figured out ;)
it just can't be built yet as simplicity is EXTREMELY demanding. D:

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: DarkPika on July 01, 2013, 12:58:26 AM
would you like to implament the Hal Labs DAT format??
(found in Melee and Kirby Air Ride)

I have a global entry point idea for the files, but the format is so simple, it needs a complex interface to decipher it. :/

the DOL may help with the file's structure, but I havn't been able to actively look into that yet >_>
(can't yet copy the ASM code to better analize it)

but in any case, the format is pretty much figured out ;)
it just can't be built yet as simplicity is EXTREMELY demanding. D:
but.. if that was the case, then he'd probably have a hard time thinking of a proper name to wat to call those models instead of MDL0 or DAT.. idk if what im saying is making much sense.. carry on! xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

July 01, 2013, 02:34:05 AM #14831 Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 02:35:03 AM by DarkPika
Quote from: DSX8-sama on July 01, 2013, 01:04:30 AM
but.. if that was the case, then he'd probably have a hard time thinking of a proper name to wat to call those models instead of MDL0 or DAT.. idk if what im saying is making much sense.. carry on! xD
lol, I just call it Hal Labs format because it's specifically found in games created by them :)

and they're not always DAT files...
other files include USD, FRD, GMD, SPD, there's 1 more, but I can't recall it off the top of my head :P
they're basically for the seperate region data... >_>

though it wouldn't surprize me if the Hal format used another file type as a main instead of DAT...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Newer versions don't generate float values although it's specified in the .dae import menu. Older versions do generate them though.

i was wondering about the last posts.
You would like to work with another nintendo file formats BJ?
thats pretty cool! there are a lot of games i would like have models from.
Crash Tag Team Racing, Crash Nitro Kart, Wrath of Cortex

Guys. It's called BRAWLBox for a reason.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]