Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

July 02, 2013, 08:32:23 PM #14850 Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 06:00:53 AM by Mewcario
Just downloaded the newest BBox...and I'm liking all the updates! So, about sound effect replacing: is there some kind of special technique to it (à la music replacement), or is it as simple as importing a new .WAV? And do the replacement files have to be the same length as, if not shorter than, the original SFX?

EDIT: By the way...I apologize if these questions are better suited for the "Help" section, but they seemed to be pretty good general-knowledge questions. And I don't think they merit a whole thread to themselves. :/
Is it just me, or are the people of Unova extremely generous?


Quote from: Mewcario on July 02, 2013, 08:32:23 PM
EDIT: Not to mention...does SFX hacking via BBox require you to use Riivolution, like SAWNDZ? Or is it Gecko-compatible? I apologize if these questions are better suited for the "Help" section, but they seemed to be pretty good general-knowledge questions. And I don't think they merit a whole thread to themselves. :/
Riivo is used for brsar hacks, so just use that.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

so, any progress on making BB open .fpk files and any other known formats? :o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

hey bj
loving the updates
quick question:
will you ever set cull none to default when importing models?

Quote from: Mr.MW on July 04, 2013, 05:15:05 AM
hey bj
loving the updates
quick question:
will you ever set cull none to default when importing models?
whats so bad about it being set as "CullInside"?  i havent had any issue's with it at all..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Newer versions don't generate float values although it's specified in the .dae import menu. Older versions do generate them though.
Posted again cuz it's kinda annoying

Quote from: thegameexplorer on July 04, 2013, 03:34:29 PM
Newer versions don't generate float values although it's specified in the .dae import menu. Older versions do generate them though.
Posted again cuz it's kinda annoying

Post a gif and show me.
I'm not gonna fix what's not broken.

Quote from: Mr.MW on July 04, 2013, 05:15:05 AM
hey bj
loving the updates
quick question:
will you ever set cull none to default when importing models?

If it'll make people never ask again, sure.

BJ.

Make BrawlBox do everything. :happy:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 04, 2013, 05:16:49 PM
BJ.
Make BrawlBox do everything. :happy:
Thes, than I kan meak teh parfict Vegeta heack fer meh Wee.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Melon Lord on July 04, 2013, 05:18:04 PM
Thes, than I kan meak teh parfict Vegeta heack fer meh Wee.
can he b nood?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Perfect HD HQ Nude Vegetarian Shadow.

l3g3ndz n3v3r DYE

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 04, 2013, 05:23:47 PM
Perfect HD HQ Nude Vegetarian Shadow.

l3g3ndz n3v3r DYE
#teamswagtastic
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 04, 2013, 05:23:47 PM
Perfect HD HQ Nude Vegetarian Shadow.

l3g3ndz n3v3r DYE
+1000 downloads.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 04, 2013, 05:23:47 PM
Perfect HD HQ Nude Vegetarian Shadow.

l3g3ndz n3v3r DYE
*raises hamm*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509