Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Look! the Brawlbox v0.69 is so amazing! I am currently cracking the Modules with this thing!
screenshot in here
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I am very intrested for the next brawlbox! and happy birthday the second time BJ96 x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

and not one wished him happy bday. qq happy (early?)  bday bj <3 *huggles*

Quote from: Sirkura on September 12, 2013, 03:01:11 PM
and not one wished him happy bday. qq happy (early?)  bday bj <3 *huggles*
lol, I already did it! now twice XD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Happy Birthday, BJ. :I
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 12, 2013, 02:49:15 AM
Who wants a Brawlbox release on my birthday!? :af:





:srs:
Only if it's done :af:





:srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Wait, it's his b-day again?! Time sure passes fast!
Happy birthday BJ =]
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus


Ohhh. Happy Belated Birthday? w/e have a nice day.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.


Hey thanks guys

I don't have the box ready but here's a preview of some stuff.



On dual monitors

Enjoy your birthday first, then release the next BrawlBox when you feel like it.
Yes, I'm late.

And you best have had an awesome birthday at that. (:


Also, huzzah for the animation things I am seeing!


Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 13, 2013, 04:24:58 AM
Hey thanks guys

I don't have the box ready but here's a preview of some stuff.



On dual monitors
ooohhh nice :3

"preview of some stuff" :af:
.....
*see's only 1 preview of stuff*  :notimp:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I heard vertexing is already possible on Brawlbox nowadays, is that information accurate?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hope you enjoyed your birthday, Blackjax. Dual monitor support = Awesome-sauce.

Quote from: br3compactor on September 14, 2013, 01:56:24 AM
I heard vertexing is already possible on Brawlbox nowadays, is that information accurate?
Yes.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Kage Ryu on September 13, 2013, 04:31:06 AM
Enjoy your birthday first, then release the next BrawlBox when you feel like it.

And you best have had an awesome birthday at that. (:


Also, huzzah for the animation things I am seeing!

Thanks, I did! :happy:

Quote from: br3compactor on September 14, 2013, 01:56:24 AM
I heard vertexing is already possible on Brawlbox nowadays, is that information accurate?

yes sir

Quote from: Shun_One on September 14, 2013, 02:46:16 AM
Hope you enjoyed your birthday, Blackjax. Dual monitor support = Awesome-sauce.
Yes.

I did, thanks :)
I'm not sure how I lived without dual monitors before.