Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1008 1009 1010 [1011] 1012 1013 1014 ... 1046
Author Topic: Brawlbox Resources & History  (Read 3860511 times)
BlackJax96
Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15150 on: August 23, 2013, 11:13:24 PM »

Guys, relax.

I'm coding animation exporters and importers for like, 3 different formats atm, with the option to bake the animation or not.
    This has been requested so much, I'm surprised you guys didn't think I'd do it by v0.69.

I'm going to remove that text importer once these are done too. I don't like it.

DarkPikachu
    Angel Kitten

complexity == fun

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15151 on: August 24, 2013, 09:36:03 AM »

Guys, relax. I'm coding animation exporters and importers for like, 3 different formats atm, with the option to bake the animation or not. This has been requested so much, I'm surprised you guys didn't think I'd do it by v0.69. I'm going to remove that text importer once these are done too. I don't like it.

sorry I got up-tight about it Sad

Quote: Friedslick6
    you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
    But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
    you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
    You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15152 on: August 24, 2013, 12:58:35 PM »

O.o  and what r those 3 different formats ur working on?

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15153 on: August 24, 2013, 01:03:15 PM »

Hey BJ, I don't know if this was already mentioned but on a Windows 8 computer, when importing a dae, I get an "Exception of type "System.Exception" was thrown." error. Happens even when I export one of he original brawl models as a dae, and then imediantly try to reimport it without even touching it, so...I guess it's something that I'll add to my list of things that Windows 8 screws up then? I still have a working Windows 7 computer but I figured that if this wasn't already mentioned that you should know about it.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15154 on: August 24, 2013, 01:06:43 PM »

Hey BJ, I don't know if this was already mentioned but on a Windows 8 computer, when importing a dae, I get an "Exception of type "System.Exception" was thrown." error. Happens even when I export one of he original brawl models as a dae, and then imediantly try to reimport it without even touching it, so...I guess it's something that I'll add to my list of things that Windows 8 screws up then? I still have a working Windows 7 computer but I figured that if this wasn't already mentioned that you should know about it.
    i use Win8, and i dont get any kind of errors at all.. try updating ur .net framework from the OP.

https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15155 on: August 24, 2013, 01:14:15 PM »

O.o  and what r those 3 different formats ur working on?
    want to know too since i have been needing a animetion chr0 converter for a while now

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

yadayada
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15156 on: August 27, 2013, 11:02:52 PM »

Guys, relax.

I'm coding animation exporters and importers for like, 3 different formats atm, with the option to bake the animation or not.
    This has been requested so much, I'm surprised you guys didn't think I'd do it by v0.69.

I'm going to remove that text importer once these are done too. I don't like it.

Didn't mean to stir up any fuss, was just wondering. Would make model/psa/animation mods a lot simpler to pull off.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

Model import, PSA, SFX & GFX hacker

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15157 on: August 28, 2013, 12:39:23 PM »

Speaking of animation...

Sometime i find this, a animation file who cannot be opened and exported by BrawlBox, this file use a format who cannot be read by BrawlBox or it contains other thing more than animation ?

Next project after Blaze

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15158 on: August 28, 2013, 01:47:20 PM »

It's not a file. It's a reference entry.
    The FileID is the FileIndex of the entry it really uses.

I'm making this more noob-friendly in the next version.

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

Working on Indie Game: Q'Redux (on Steam)

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #15159 on: August 28, 2013, 09:11:00 PM »

Random thought: Could you add the ability to drag and drop files onto brawlbox to open them?

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15160 on: August 28, 2013, 09:17:36 PM »

Random thought: Could you add the ability to drag and drop files onto brawlbox to open them?

You already can, just don't drag it into the node tree or it doesn't work.
    I'm working on importing and exporting files through dragging for the next release.

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #15161 on: August 30, 2013, 06:22:08 AM »

Hmm... This mp3/wav is weird... BBox doesn't want to read it... I'm sure the mp3 is actually the problem, but can you look at it, please?

Here's the MP3...
    http://www.mediafire.com/?c7fd7pfcd58kfxm

Here's the wav...
    http://www.mediafire.com/?nu6wlbn6b16w0cu

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #15162 on: August 30, 2013, 03:52:13 PM »

i use Win8, and i dont get any kind of errors at all.. try updating ur .net framework from the OP.
    Well that explains a lot, I remembered being able to import on the win8 before. It's hard when different awesome things require different versions of the net framework. Mario Facepalm
    What should I do if I've already got 4.0 and/or 4.5 already installed, they both tell me that their version is already installed, and BrawlBox is still giving me an error when importing a dae. Im srs here I mean I guess the bright side is that my computer that I use during the week is a windows 7 and BrawlBox is working just fine on it for now, but still it's a little annoying how I can't import dae files now on this computer. not impressed Course I'm not saying it's BJ's fault or anything. Pretty sure someone would've thought that from my remark.
    « Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 04:06:45 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15163 on: August 31, 2013, 06:37:54 AM »

Well that explains a lot, I remembered being able to import on the win8 before. It's hard when different awesome things require different versions of the net framework. Mario Facepalm
    What should I do if I've already got 4.0 and/or 4.5 already installed, they both tell me that their version is already installed, and BrawlBox is still giving me an error when importing a dae. Im srs here I mean I guess the bright side is that my computer that I use during the week is a windows 7 and BrawlBox is working just fine on it for now, but still it's a little annoying how I can't import dae files now on this computer. not impressed Course I'm not saying it's BJ's fault or anything. Pretty sure someone would've thought that from my remark.
    well could be ur DAE also... u using 3ds max and the proper fbx plug-in for the DAE exporter?

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15164 on: September 02, 2013, 12:15:53 PM »

The REL & DOL section editor is quite the monster:

Blue = Selected Word (A word is 4 bytes)
    Yellow = blr
    Red = Selected method, displayed on the left
    Green = Word has a command
    Red Text = Word has command references

Stuff on the right side:
    - The boxes under "Value @ 0x#" allow you to modify the selected word as an integer, float, or just as binary.
    - The list under "Linked Commands" displays all the commands from any section that offset to the selected word. Double clicking one will take you to it.
    - The stuff under "Command Info" allows you to make, remove or modify a command applied to the selected word. Clicking "Open" will bring you to the target word.

The PPC disassembler isn't visible and the float/int boxes are disabled when the section isn't a code section.
    You can also have a section editor open for every section, but only one instance per section.

Stuff still subject to change.

Pages:  1 ... 1008 1009 1010 [1011] 1012 1013 1014 ... 1046
    Print
    Jump to: