Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hey, is it normal 4 when u save a DAE as a pac/pcs/mdl0 for there to b no mesh but the bones are there?

Quote from: SuperSmasher on October 08, 2011, 05:57:15 PM
Hey, is it normal 4 when u save a DAE as a pac/pcs/mdl0 for there to b no mesh but the bones are there?

Yeah.
v0.65 will save the mesh, but it doesn't save in v0.64d.

ah ok, makes sense now :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I wonder when v.065 will be released.Just wondering...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 08, 2011, 06:05:34 PM
I wonder when v.065 will be released.Just wondering...

Basically, we need to figure out mostly everything left that's unknown in the MDL0.
I've made tons of revisions and bugfixes since v0.64d. RTB's been making a LOT of discoveries too.

heheh and i kno wat kind of discoveries he's made.. but im not saying what ;)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on October 08, 2011, 06:10:39 PM
heheh and i kno wat kind of discoveries he's made.. but im not saying what ;)

Orly? Are you sure about that? :P

October 08, 2011, 06:17:03 PM #4552 Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 08:42:16 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: DSX8 on October 08, 2011, 06:12:45 PM
[redacted]

I won't be telling SmashHackers anything else then :P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 08, 2011, 06:17:03 PM
I won't be telling SmashHackers anything else then :P
D=

awww not fun then T_T
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

October 08, 2011, 06:56:28 PM #4554 Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 06:57:28 PM by RandomTBush
Quote from: DSX8 on October 08, 2011, 06:12:45 PM
yeah... all i'll say is that he got a DAE to work in brawl... a TF2 model that is.... HEAVY!
How did you know?

...

But yeah, I have plans to make him work over Donkey Kong.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 08, 2011, 06:56:28 PM
How did you know?

...

But yeah, I have plans to make him work over Donkey Kong.
awesome!

QUICK RTB! pm me your msn or something quick! wanna discuss with you about something!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 08, 2011, 06:56:28 PM
How did you know?

...

But yeah, I have plans to make him work over Donkey Kong.
lets just say that a lil birdie told me, and that lil birdie heard it from the big birdie himself xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 08, 2011, 06:56:28 PM
How did you know?

...

But yeah, I have plans to make him work over Donkey Kong.

Post some screenshots or something :c

@DSX8 revealing things.....you make everyone look untrustworthy, if it was meant to be a secret you shouldn't have said anything.

Quote from: SqLeon on October 08, 2011, 07:22:31 PM
@DSX8 revealing things.....you make everyone look untrustworthy, if it was meant to be a secret you shouldn't have said anything.

this...

someone trusted u, so told it to u. u made it public.

in consequence, the dude who told u isnt trustable anymore... happy?