Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I made the fix a long time ago. KCMM just wouldn't load. :srs:

The Brawlvault link is updated now, download again for the fix.



Also the FBX exporter isn't showing up despite installing the right one......

Quote from: Kit Ballard on October 25, 2011, 12:59:18 AM
tried one of the ones I got made?
Another weird issue...I tried with your Cammy.

Here the model didn't appear on BrawlBox and only one bone.

Quote from: KTH on October 25, 2011, 01:29:18 AMAnother weird issue...I tried with your Cammy. Here the model didn't appear on BrawlBox and only one bone.

i was just about to say that about my megaman x model
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Kay, I got 3DS Max 8 working with brawl models made into .dae with AIS. But when I try to import one of my Con 3 Models into 3DS max 8



Any help :srs:

What is this!?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 25, 2011, 02:00:23 AMWhat is this!?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

YEAH BUDDY SONICBRAWLER!!!!! You rigged it to work with the Mewtwo PSA?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Hey Bj, can there be a "save as default Lighting Option"? I'm having to change the brightness each time I preview.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on October 25, 2011, 12:33:00 AM

That's awesome! Now I can get rid of my "other" one... lol

Maybe NOW it'll be easier to run this program. Cause right now it has trouble loading up certain toolbars and the words are invisible in all the option those toolbars have.

I think I'll download it too, now that I've watched BlackJax's tutorial.
It actually seems kinda easy O_o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 25, 2011, 02:17:23 AM #6041 Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 02:34:27 AM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 25, 2011, 02:00:23 AMWhat is this!?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

import that and you will be amazing.

Quote from: KTH on October 25, 2011, 01:29:18 AMAnother weird issue...I tried with your Cammy. Here the model didn't appear on BrawlBox and only one bone.

i keep getting that glitch too with dae and obj model rips.

I cant seem to import anything from pokepark wii or brawl, it crashes everytime i try and i know im exporting it right because i have max 2010 now.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


My test model using BJ's tutorial.
[spoiler]
A custom Classic Sonic model from Model's Resource.
9 doesn't have the Y-up option :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 25, 2011, 02:27:31 AM
My test model using BJ's tutorial.
[spoiler]
A custom Classic Sonic model from Model's Resource.
9 doesn't have the Y-up option :srs:
Was it an Obj?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Kit Ballard on October 25, 2011, 02:31:21 AM
Was it an Obj?
Yep.
That would explain it :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]