Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Some issue about dots in European systems was mentioned before.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

yh i know, i guess it may be that, any possibility of a fix soon???

and last, does it have something to do with if our pc is 64 or 32 bit? or doesnt that matter?

anyone with a 32 bit system managed to import stuff?

Quote from: jokekid on November 02, 2011, 08:28:24 PM
yh i know, i guess it may be that, any possibility of a fix soon???

and last, does it have something to do with if our pc is 64 or 32 bit? or doesnt that matter?

anyone with a 32 bit system managed to import stuff?

Mewtwo is european and can import stuff xD

Basically, change the comma character in the control panel in windows. 'Configuracion regional y de idioma', in Spanish.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I just rigged a model, but I can neither test it or use it in BrawlBox due to the following error message:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What's this error means?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 02, 2011, 09:03:22 PM
I just rigged a model, but I can neither test it or use it in BrawlBox due to the following error message:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What's this error means?
u have a foreign object... and it doesnt show up as an actual object
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Hey BlackJax96, can you look at this?: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21085.msg729425#msg729425

Read from the reply I link to, to the bottom of the page. Do you think you can add support for that type of file If what he says is true?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: jokekid on November 02, 2011, 08:28:24 PM
yh i know, i guess it may be that, any possibility of a fix soon???

Already fixed. The fix will come out with v0.65b.

Quote from: PAVGN on November 02, 2011, 11:00:13 PM
Hey BlackJax96, can you look at this?: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21085.msg729425#msg729425

Read from the reply I link to, to the bottom of the page. Do you think you can add support for that type of file If what he says is true?

Maybe. Depends on if it as a string of text that specifies what it is. Otherwise, it's kinda hard to figure out if it needs to be parsed as that type of node (For example, I'm still working on a way to determine psa files from others, since they have no text specifier).

Mine is 32-bit and it imports (more or less) fine. My rigs work, no glitches. Only problem is the textures, and I think I might've found out that too. Maybe.


Quote from: Spex130 on November 03, 2011, 01:40:34 AM
Mine is 32-bit and it imports (more or less) fine. My rigs work, no glitches. Only problem is the textures, and I think I might've found out that too. Maybe.

that was the little hope i needed ^^

November 03, 2011, 01:59:56 AM #6414 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 02:11:12 AM by Eternal Yoshi
All of my import into Brawlbox issues seem to stem from the objects not showing up right.
I get the Index out of range error.

Hold on. The BB I just got was updated on the 24th and the one I was using is from the 23rd......................

I'll be right back.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on November 03, 2011, 02:16:18 AM
OK I got Arsenal working now. Ninja update saved the day....


The BB I have was updated Oct 25th. Make sure to check that.

Still though, that's AWESOME! :happy:


I'm looking at "Date Modified". I feel better now.

I got the import thing working with MOST MGS2 models.
This model in particular crashes when I try to import it using the same methods I successfully imported other MGS2 models.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ks1bh19ar8knya8

For an explanation, MGS2's big shell is divided into several models and this is just one part so don't be afraid if it looks incomplete. Please excuse the large # of textures as they must be extracted in subtexture mode for mapping reasons.

Sent you a PM with included Import. Go try it out.


BlowJay, question: At this moment, is it possible to make custom Names/Logos models for characters? (The models stored in STGRESULT.pac) I think this'd be the last step for a Full Replacement of a character.