Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

how do i use the smooth
Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 11, 2011, 10:47:00 PM
I got the tristripper to work! :happy: But, the model only opens in v0.63d. *facepalm*

Don't even try to use Brawlbox's PMD importer, convert the PMD to DAE with 3ds Max first like DSX8 said. I think I'll just remove the built-in PMD importer completely in the next release, since it doesn't even work correctly yet. :srs:

Use the smooth modifier or vertex weld to fix the model.
How DO I "Use the smooth modifier or vertex weld to fix the model."

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com

Quote from: Ms Spinda on December 11, 2011, 11:03:33 PM
how do i use the smooth How DO I "Use the smooth modifier or vertex weld to fix the model."

You use Google and/or a help thread.

December 11, 2011, 11:23:20 PM #7322 Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 11:28:57 PM by Ms. ForӃit
Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 11, 2011, 10:56:04 PM
Sorta, except the tristripped model has a larger filesize than the non-tristripped one. >_>

And I fixed the model resetting thing with the lighting, it's not released yet though. <_<
Interesting o.O

and ok =3 good to know.

Quote from: Ms Spinda on December 11, 2011, 11:03:33 PM
how do i use the smooth How DO I "Use the smooth modifier or vertex weld to fix the model."
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



BlackJax96 just notice a little thing in the new brawlbox

do you know the bone adder program to add extrabones to brawl characters? i was testing pikazz mewtwo and i added 7 extrabones and when i imported the model (with 7 extra bones) he didnt had any bones only top n,then  i opened the 0.63d and did the same thing but now the bones appeared and everything worked out any idea why it happens when i use 0.65 to import?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 11, 2011, 11:36:44 PM #7324 Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 11:38:51 PM by Ms Spinda
Quote from: Ms. ForӃit on December 11, 2011, 11:23:20 PM
Interesting o.O

and ok =3 good to know.

:happy: THANK YOU!

EDIT: D; it ddnt imply in brawl

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com

Quote from: Carnage on December 11, 2011, 11:29:49 PM
BlackJax96 just notice a little thing in the new brawlbox

do you know the bone adder program to add extrabones to brawl characters? i was testing pikazz mewtwo and i added 7 extrabones and when i imported the model (with 7 extra bones) he didnt had any bones only top n,then  i opened the 0.63d and did the same thing but now the bones appeared and everything worked out any idea why it happens when i use 0.65 to import?
If you add bones with FortWaffle's bone adder, only the first bone will show.

I looked at the Waluigi over Pit and I noticed only his top bone showed up in .65.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


On that note, you should use brawlbox to add bones now, they work, and you can see everybone
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Santendo on December 11, 2011, 11:38:48 PM
If you add bones with FortWaffle's bone adder, only the first bone will show.

I looked at the Waluigi over Pit and I noticed only his top bone showed up in .65.
thats what i did but i prefer to keep 0.63d since i dont know how to add bones manually,also so vertex  get all messed up in 0.65 like starwafle spider man and even some like sonic emeral show alot of errors when trying to preview in 0.65
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So with the Moveset editor coming, does this mean, PSA will become unessacerry?
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Carnage on December 11, 2011, 11:43:32 PM
thats what i did but i prefer to keep 0.63d since i dont know how to add bones manually,also so vertex  get all messed up in 0.65 like starwafle spider man and even some like sonic emeral show alot of errors when trying to preview in 0.65
Right Click -> New Bone

FC: 2191-7379-6272

December 11, 2011, 11:51:26 PM #7330 Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 11:55:20 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Redpwnage795 on December 11, 2011, 11:47:16 PM
So with the Moveset editor coming, does this mean, PSA will become unessacerry?
*facepalm* PSAs are moveset edits. :srs:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 11, 2011, 11:59:09 PM
He's talking about the program PSA derp :V
:>.>palm: I see. :V
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Santendo on December 11, 2011, 11:38:48 PM
If you add bones with FortWaffle's bone adder, only the first bone will show.

I looked at the Waluigi over Pit and I noticed only his top bone showed up in .65.
I can also confirm this as Tifa can only be edited in 0.63d since she was ported using this method.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!