Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Just gonna point out that I'll release v0.65b tomorrow, but not until I finish the SCN0 and STPM rebuilders and fix the object importer so it works flawlessly.

Sweet.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 23, 2012, 02:16:03 AM
Just gonna point out that I'll release v0.65b tomorrow, but not until I finish the SCN0 and STPM rebuilders and fix the object importer so it works flawlessly.
:vyse:
now fix that SCN0 bug u did.... :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Noice.
Can't wait :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 23, 2012, 02:22:55 AM
Noice.
Haha.

Anyways, will you fix the material bug BlackJax?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on January 23, 2012, 02:24:50 AM
Haha.

Anyways, will you fix the material bug BlackJax?


No. :srs:
Just save and reopen the model or something between edits.

I'll try that, thanks.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 23, 2012, 02:16:03 AM
Just gonna point out that I'll release v0.65b tomorrow, but not until I finish the SCN0 and STPM rebuilders and fix the object importer so it works flawlessly.

Holy crap. I missed this how?

Whatev's. Sweet.


Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 23, 2012, 02:16:03 AM
Just gonna point out that I'll release v0.65b tomorrow, but not until I finish the SCN0 and STPM rebuilders and fix the object importer so it works flawlessly.
So what new stuff do we get in this update since the last one?
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

So... how are the the SCN0 and STPM rebuilders going?

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on January 23, 2012, 09:36:51 PM
So... how are the the SCN0 and STPM rebuilders going?

Both of them are almost ready.
The object importer isn't though...
I also have to remove the auto metal materials thing because it's not stable enough and because shaders use stages now and not structs.
I'd have to re-write that part of the code.

Quote from: Sky Grounder on January 23, 2012, 03:23:24 PM
So what new stuff do we get in this update since the last one?

I dunno, suff

I bet it'll have a SRT0 editor :P

By the way, I think the community should work together on the module files, like a contest. That's how softmodded Wii Homebrew was born, so why not try it here? Plenty of us know how to hex and parse files.

Quote from: Xiggah on January 23, 2012, 11:33:31 PM
I bet it'll have a SRT0 editor :P

It doesn't D:
I never got around to doing it. ._.
I'd only started incorporating the keyframe collection with it.

That would be great if rel files could be fully cracked though.

Hey BJ, I can get Krystal to import just fine now =-=

But I keep getting a "System ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negitive and less than the size of the collection." error >_>

It says it's for the throw helper.

On Topic(if anything above this is considered off topic...): Will the next release include the PSA editing? :/ just curious...