Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 18, 2012, 04:56:37 PM
Well how did you even save with no edits? BB won't even save if you don't change anything lol

All the versions of Brawlbox ask me if I want to save when I close the program regardless if I've changed anything or not.

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

Somehow when i import a material from one Model to another one the texturedata gets pretty much [censored]ed up please fix it :c

I get the same thing...
But I usually prefer to hit Ctrl+S multiple times...
(I like the safe feeling)

Don`t disable the save button plz

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tock on August 19, 2012, 04:17:52 PM
Somehow when i import a material from one Model to another one the texturedata gets pretty much [censored]ed up please fix it :c

That happened to me with 0.67b. It worked fine with 0.67 though.

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

Quote from: slawter on August 19, 2012, 07:13:41 PM
That happened to me with 0.67b. It worked fine with 0.67 though.
lol i havent had any material issue's :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I like how Tri stripper and Fighter.pac/Item movesets have the same amount of votes and the two other things have literally nothing.

Also....what about adding the ability to give hitbox collisions to stages?
Would that be possible soon or no? ._.
I mean actual collision like an exploding platform.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on August 20, 2012, 12:02:30 AM
I like how Tri stripper and Fighter.pac/Item movesets have the same amount of votes and the two other things have literally nothing.

Also....what about adding the ability to give hitbox collisions to stages?
Would that be possible soon or no? ._.
I mean actual collision like an exploding platform.

REL due, REL, it has been said several times already, stage hitboxes are stored in their REL files

Quote from: jokekid on August 20, 2012, 12:16:02 AM
REL due, REL, it has been said several times already, stage hitboxes are stored in their REL files

So you'd expect stagers to be begging for REL then... >_>
Oh well guess we'll wait until BJ decides to do it.

Hey am I the only one having trouble trying to PSA with the new bb? like set/add momentum making the game freeze? Or disallow vertical movement causing bb to pop an error? Or the .pac just generally not working in-game at random points? (Like even though I deleted something I added that broke it it stays broken but then I re-do it and it works somehow). Or mimicking a code exactly how it worked in Smash attacks but it not working here? Or just changing the hitboxes on an attack to find that it now teleports you randomly off the stage?

It wouldn't bother me if I could just switch over to Smash Attacks for those things but I can't and it's kind of frustrating O.o
I'd kinda prefer not to have to start all over and the being able to view the hitboxes thing is really nifty
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

Nice choice of avatar, BlackJax.

And, uh, Fighter.pac hype or something I guess.

* Culture Invariant Float.Parse on most parse uses

This is than only on parse uses but not on validating uses.
Even in this version I can't enter any decimals if I don't set my region to US.
(else I use commas instead of dots and BrawlBox doesnt seem to like that)

I'll have the region at US as temporary fix, but please fix this sometime.

All posts that weren't spam but I didn't respond to have been acknowledged

Quote from: SomeKindOfMetroid on August 20, 2012, 06:28:07 AM
Nice choice of avatar, BlackJax.

And, uh, Fighter.pac hype or something I guess.


Thanks and yeah

Quote from: Vulcanus2 on August 20, 2012, 03:47:43 PM
* Culture Invariant Float.Parse on most parse uses

This is than only on parse uses but not on validating uses.
Even in this version I can't enter any decimals if I don't set my region to US.
(else I use commas instead of dots and BrawlBox doesnt seem to like that)

I'll have the region at US as temporary fix, but please fix this sometime.

That's funny, I actually removed those because they were causing this problem for some people and it was helping some people. Now that I removed them, it's still happening?

Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Can you redownload v0.67b (in case you didn't get the update) and tell me all the exact textboxes that have this problem?

Quote from: Vulcanus2 on August 20, 2012, 03:47:43 PM
This is than only on parse uses but not on validating uses.

And what is this line supposed to mean good sir

now that I can actually see the avatars...
@BJ: your ava's awesome :3

@Tock: your ava's better though >:3

anyways...
I can now post my requests I talked about :D

the img says it all here:


and I think this one does too:

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Tcll, dafuq does your post mean lol? xD

August 20, 2012, 06:08:27 PM #12329 Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 06:10:42 PM by Tcll
Quote from: マンディ on August 20, 2012, 06:04:23 PM
Tcll, dafuq does your post mean lol? xD

request 1: displaying definitions
request 2: brbx 3D

3D images are easy to make :3

a brawl scene:


UMC:

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.