Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Sounds awesome. I'm currently taking a French class, so I think I'll open up that source code and study it up a bit.


Quote from: Mr. Vile on August 31, 2012, 11:16:59 PM
Sounds awesome. I'm currently taking a French class, so I think I'll open up that source code and study it up a bit.

LOL watch out, the GLSL shader is compiled in Japanese!
And of course all the comments are in Spanish. ;O

Quote from: Mr. Vile on August 31, 2012, 11:16:59 PM
Sounds awesome. I'm currently taking a French class, so I think I'll open up that source code and study it up a bit.
lolwat
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: slayermarth101 on August 31, 2012, 11:18:59 PM
Why add this?

Because Brawl Box is written in French.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 31, 2012, 11:19:24 PM
LOL watch out, the GLSL shader is compiled in Japanese!
And of course all the comments are in Spanish. ;O

Of course the comments are in Spanish.

:>.>:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mr. Vile on August 31, 2012, 11:23:55 PM
Because Brawl Box is written in French.
Wa? Really?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



:>.>:
Curse you Gamma. I'm so slow ;.;
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


BJ, i remember you saying something about a script that transfer the weights from one bone to another, i'd love to have that atm, since i screwed up and need to make the hipN's weights be bustN on a model im working on...

What is this development that is spoke of?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 31, 2012, 11:19:24 PM
LOL watch out, the GLSL shader is compiled in Japanese!
And of course all the comments are in Spanish. ;O
dont forget about the "thing" I added in brawlbox code thats in swedish.
I hope you saw that!

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░ ░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░


lol
Stupid Tinypic :C

September 01, 2012, 12:59:53 AM #12506 Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 06:37:01 AM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Kagemaru on September 01, 2012, 12:42:03 AMWhat is this development that is spoke of?
BrawlBox V0.68 What else? >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Mr. Vile on August 31, 2012, 11:23:55 PM
Because Brawl Box is written in French.
Omg i didn't expect brawlbox was made by a french !

No more into brawl hacking as long as Fighter.pac remains not editable, also i don't have time for that anymore for the moment.
PSA/Moveset HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41974.0
STAGES HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=60399.0

THE MORE YOU LEARN!! ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 01, 2012, 12:59:53 AM
BrawlBox V0.68 What else? >.>

Rude as [censored].

Quote from: Chaoszard on September 01, 2012, 07:45:27 AM
Omg i didn't expect brawlbox was made by a french !

Fail.

Quote from: DSX8 on September 01, 2012, 08:09:48 AM
THE MORE YOU LEARN!! ;D

The biggest fail of the day.

Actually, this is the biggest fail of the week.

Now I go eat some french toast, then go to sleep.