Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jokekid on September 01, 2012, 12:41:33 AM
BJ, i remember you saying something about a script that transfer the weights from one bone to another, i'd love to have that atm, since i screwed up and need to make the hipN's weights be bustN on a model im working on...

You can do that manually in 3ds Max using the weight table.

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

Quote from: jokekid on September 01, 2012, 12:41:33 AM
BJ, i remember you saying something about a script that transfer the weights from one bone to another, i'd love to have that atm, since i screwed up and need to make the hipN's weights be bustN on a model im working on...

http://www.creativecrash.com/3dsmax/downloads/scripts-plugins/c/exchange-bone-weights

Took me 10 seconds to find it again with Google...
And don't tell me it won't work. You have to install it first.

September 01, 2012, 09:47:07 PM #12512 Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 09:52:45 PM by E-scope12
Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 28, 2012, 07:42:35 PM
And how is this related at all? lol
for it to be playable over zero suit samus for SSBB but it might take a while.

Quote from: E-scope12 on September 01, 2012, 09:47:07 PM
for it to be playable over zero suitIt might take a while.

And that's not related to shaders or lighting.


and so now we're going off-topic? coolz....

lets try to stay on topic tho!!

how's the shaders coding coming along BJ? any pics?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Have you managed to improve the speed of the Brawlbox animation GIF maker yet?

Just stumbled upon a weird bug. For some reason, Brawl Box likes to unlink certain shaders from materials when I close something and re-open it.

Dunno if you know about it or if you have fixed it or something, but there you go.

I don't think the latest version of BrawlBox likes the AutoMetalAdder. :srs:
It won't add the materials for it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 02, 2012, 12:23:49 AM
I don't think the latest version of BrawlBox likes the AutoMetalAdder. :srs:
It won't add the materials for it.

Try previewing the model first? That makes it work for me sometimes. Also, make sure floats are forced.

Quote from: Mr. Vile on September 02, 2012, 12:24:43 AM
Try previewing the model first? That makes it work for me sometimes. Also, make sure floats are forced.

Values are converted automatically to float if you enable a texture matrix on a tex ref and the model is loaded right when you select it now. So none of that is necessary now really. I even added a button that allows you to convert values back to a smaller type if you want.

Quote from: Segtendo on September 02, 2012, 12:23:49 AM
I don't think the latest version of BrawlBox likes the AutoMetalAdder. :srs:
It won't add the materials for it.

What's the error? What happens?

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on September 01, 2012, 10:30:24 PM
Have you managed to improve the speed of the Brawlbox animation GIF maker yet?

Nope

Quote from: DSX8 on September 01, 2012, 09:56:38 PM
and so now we're going off-topic? coolz....

lets try to stay on topic tho!!

how's the shaders coding coming along BJ? any pics?

No pix

...Huh. It sometimes doesn't work for me.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 02, 2012, 12:38:14 AM
...Huh. It sometimes doesn't work for me.

Can you explain what happens.

>.>
Fine.
I'd add the materials using the AutoMetalMaterials. However, I'd get some error. I can't seem to get the error to show up, but I'll post what it says if I get it again.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hey BJ, I got curious if brawlbox will ever be able to edit more from different games such as Skyward sword, ACCF etc. I'd love to somehow fight 2 Demises at the same time XD Or to be able to hack ACCF houses to be like ACWW ones.. Or the best thing ever: Make Kirby Return to dreamland challenging >:D
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114