Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

just a weird and quick question, is it possible to rig and export correct DAEs from 3ds max 8?
using updated plugins of course...
basically, is it possible with any other 3ds max that isnt 2010?

What about a STDT editor & how to preview it in the model previewer?

Quote from: E-scope12 on September 13, 2012, 06:21:58 PM
What about a STDT editor & how to preview it in the model previewer?
I've asked about it a dozen times before. Also, STDT is related to modules, so no previewing I guess.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on September 13, 2012, 07:40:38 PM
I've asked about it a dozen times before. Also, STDT is related to modules, so no previewing I guess.
modules like rels?

Quote from: E-scope12 on September 14, 2012, 12:05:09 AM
modules like rels?
Yes. And (I'm guessing) it will probably need to emulate the module files to emulate STDT. And to emulate the modules, we need to emulate the Wii itself right?
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Here's a crazy idea if you want to emulate modules and such.

Brawlbox plug-in for dolphin emulator :srs:
Just throwing it out there...

Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 14, 2012, 06:17:37 PM
Here's a crazy idea if you want to emulate modules and such.

Brawlbox plug-in for dolphin emulator :srs:
Just throwing it out there...
HAH.... no...

he's not gonna be making any kind of plug-ins
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Sorry I'm a bit late on this but Happy birthday BJ! you da king man, you da king.

As for brawlbox, I was just wondering if you could fix the downloads for previous versions of brawlbox. Says we don't have access to the files when I try to download and I'd like to update my selmap a bit. Thanks in advance, as I said before, you da king <3
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

Quote from: DSX8 on September 14, 2012, 08:42:07 PM
HAH.... no...

he's not gonna be making any kind of plug-ins
Hey....it was just an idea.
I mean it'd be easy to do if he looked at how Game Assasin can plug into dolphin.

But whatever, a suggestion is just that...a sugestion. *shrug*
What I mean is come up with a way to run dolphin and open BB inside the dolphin program but meh. whatever.

Yeah!!! Happy (late) birthday!!!!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I love the new BrawlBox... it's amazing. Since I just got a new computer, it happened to come with the new Microsoft Framework, so I was able to get the latest version of BrawlBox. I must say the quality is fantastic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I must say, though, for some weird reason the "load image" button does not work. I've been curious why, and I know other users have probably asked about this before.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: ▂▃▄Big Boss▄▃▂ on September 16, 2012, 12:13:34 AMI must say, though, for some weird reason the "load image" button does not work. I've been curious why, and I know other users have probably asked about this before.

I thought I could simply set the background image of the glcontrol to the loaded image, but it didn't work because the scene would redraw the regular background over it. So I'm working on rendering the image through opengl itself.

September 16, 2012, 05:25:10 AM #12582 Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 05:33:19 PM by pikazz
Gratts på födelsedagen BJ :3

even if I am 4 days too late D:
funny thing, my girlfriend have the same birthday. are you her? :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on September 16, 2012, 05:25:10 AM
Gratts på födelsedagen BJ :3

even if I am 4 days too late D:
funny thing, my girlfriends have the same birthday. are you her? :srs:

Could be

Quote from: pikazz on September 16, 2012, 05:25:10 AM
Gratts på födelsedagen BJ :3

even if I am 4 days too late D:
funny thing, my girlfriends[/i][/u] have the same birthday. are you her? :srs:

As in plural...

Nice.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.