Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Pardon me. But I came...to this thread. To bring you a message.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DSX8 on September 23, 2012, 10:10:18 AM
u should even kno that Okami doesnt use CHR0 or SRT0 data either... whats in those files arnt animations at all.
Actually...I didn't know that...
Maybe those files are the 'psa' data of those characters or something, figuratively speaking.

What's up with the "unsupported fur data" stuff? I'm running into it a lot with okami stuff.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on September 24, 2012, 01:08:16 AM
What's up with the "unsupported fur data" stuff? I'm running into it a lot with okami stuff.

Just redownload brawlbox, I highly doubt okami actually uses fur.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 24, 2012, 01:10:02 AM
Just redownload brawlbox, I highly doubt okami actually uses fur.
I got that with kirby return to dream land models >.>

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 24, 2012, 01:10:02 AM
Just redownload brawlbox, I highly doubt okami actually uses fur.
Yeah, I thought it was unlikely.
Anyway, that fixed it.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

September 25, 2012, 07:46:19 PM #12636 Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 08:04:20 PM by namq
brawlbox destroys luigi's Up B *sigh*

reason:

Un edited .pac action script
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edited .pac
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: September 25, 2012, 08:02:39 PM

Never mind, I added a new reference, export the non edited reference and added it to the edited pac correctly named and all, and now he works.

The glitch was that, his Up B was glitching the same way bowser and samus were, that they freezes and you stay on a stance for ever.  Let me check if this can be also done to both samus and bowser so we can finally edit em.

hmmm...  samus and bowser have no references... then the bug is that the first actions are empty T_T...  ohh bummer :/

September 26, 2012, 01:22:59 AM #12637 Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 01:28:42 AM by ds22
Let's try to stay nice to each other here people.
If Dantarion and BlackJax96 have anything to discuss with one another, they can do so via PM.
Also, this thread isn't a place to bash people, so just move to a different subject, or I'll start warning people.

gone forevs, comeback and blackjax96 is a mod.
bout time =P
300000 view ftw
so the threads gonna stay with dis title except when new ones are released?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

300151 Pokemon!! the original 151 and the other 300000.. Brawlbox has come a long way and will soon be able to fully replace all the old programs completely without any glitches. Congrats BJ for making brawl hacking so easy that the only people that don't know how to do it are just the complete noobs ^^ You better come back for SSB:4 hacking >;3
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

hey BJ...
I thought the DAE importer worked perfectly?? :/


^I tried replacing the "-"'s with "_"'s as I've had problems with that before...
but that still did nothing >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on September 26, 2012, 05:32:49 PM
hey BJ...
I thought the DAE importer worked perfectly?? :/


^I tried replacing the "-"'s with "_"'s as I've had problems with that before...
but that still did nothing >_>
u do kno he only made the DAE exporter compatible for 3ds max, right?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

That would probably explain why it isn't working...
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Tcll, I heard you don't like using 3d max..... so I got you a present:


http://www.blendernation.com/2012/08/14/blender-theme-for-3ds-max/

:vyse: