Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Xaj on December 09, 2012, 10:29:28 PM
PSA will be over Pit...
The model is over ZSS.
Coolio!

Seriously what the fak will be the new programm name?
Icarus sounds good to me. as well as [censored]youallbox >_>


CupcakeBox! I hope pikazz backs me up on this one.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Snivy on December 09, 2012, 10:46:56 PM
CupcakeBox! I hope pikazz backs me up on this one.
or Box or Cupcakes!

I kow the perfect one!

Titsbox, Pantiesbox, BraBox
Stupid Tinypic :C

I got it. :srs:

LoliBox
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

If you're gonna name it Icarus, you should totally make a sprite or vector of NES Pit to use as the icon.

Or maybe even some kind of Insignia. Like, Pit's Brawl signal, or even something original.

If we have an idea can we donate an icon?


Quote from: Spex130 on December 10, 2012, 01:27:32 AM
If you're gonna name it Icarus, you should totally make a sprite or vector of NES Pit to use as the icon.

Or maybe even some kind of Insignia. Like, Pit's Brawl signal, or even something original.

If we have an idea can we donate an icon?

Sure

I don't really want to tie the name of the program to any other entity though.
It's just its own thing. So the icon would have to be completely original.

Quote from: Xaj on December 10, 2012, 01:45:07 AM
Sure

I don't really want to tie the name of the program to any other entity though.
It's just its own thing. So the icon would have to be completely original.

Sweet. I've got just the idea. Although, question.

Could it still have the Smash Symbol in it? I think it'd be odd without it, but it's good to ask.


Quote from: Spex130 on December 10, 2012, 01:49:23 AM
Sweet. I've got just the idea. Although, question.

Could it still have the Smash Symbol in it? I think it'd be odd without it, but it's good to ask.

Yeah

December 10, 2012, 02:46:55 AM #12969 Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 02:53:14 AM by Spex130
Alright, I'm no wizard with Photoshop but I've got a few things:

(Note, these pictures are huge.)

Wings Style
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Tabuu Style

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm sure other folks besides me can do much better though.


Quote from: Spex130 on December 10, 2012, 02:46:55 AM
Alright, I'm no wizard with Photoshop but I've got a few things:

(Note, these pictures are huge.)

Wings Style
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Tabuu Style

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm sure other folks besides me can do much better though.

I like the wings one.
I just came up with an idea :O

Quote from: Xaj on December 10, 2012, 02:59:39 AM
I like the wings one.
I just came up with an idea :O
:o

whats the idea?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Xaj on December 10, 2012, 02:59:39 AM
I like the wings one.
I just came up with an idea :O
You've been ninja'd in thought. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Spex130 on December 10, 2012, 02:46:55 AM
Wings Style
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm sure other folks besides me can do much better though.

I copied your idea x5000

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


idk why the B is there though lol w/e