Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 25, 2012, 07:34:06 AM
Do you guys want a Brawlbox preview/beta release tomorrow?
I feel like a lot of big additions and revisions are still in progress, while tons of smaller things have been added, fixed and revised.

I mainly wanted to finish RSAR before Christmas but too much [censored] happened. :srs:

I'll have to hide or disable all the buttons/controls that don't work jsyk.

The main things I'm still working on are RSAR, REL, shaders, CLR0 viewing and SCN0 viewing (CLR0 and SCN0 rely on shaders... which don't work right yet).
i'd like to have a beta release of it, just disable all the stuff thats not done yet, like the shader viewer. would like to have the better scn0 editor, and w/e else was added x3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

id depends if you think what is finished is secure or else lots of noobs will be complaining
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If it's stable enough, release it.
And if not, we can wait until you think it is.

Quote from: ds22 on December 25, 2012, 11:41:17 AM
If it's stable enough, release it.
And if not, we can wait until you think it is.

Yeah, pretty much this.

Honestly, you KNOW people are going to complain if they found something that's broke.


Quote from: ds22 on December 25, 2012, 11:41:17 AM
If it's stable enough, release it.
And if not, we can wait until you think it is.


December 26, 2012, 08:54:15 AM #13056 Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 08:55:21 AM by Mariodk
hopes this get fixed soon:

if you wanted to edit a PSA in brawlbox on a old moveset (or PSAed the subrotines on each subactions the old method cuz of that other bug i reported last time)
so you dont have to redo anything in the PSA
and if open the PSA in the model view it will freeze brawlbox
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 25, 2012, 07:34:06 AM
Do you guys want a Brawlbox preview/beta release tomorrow?
I feel like a lot of big additions and revisions are still in progress, while tons of smaller things have been added, fixed and revised.

I mainly wanted to finish RSAR before Christmas but too much [censored] happened. :srs:

I'll have to hide or disable all the buttons/controls that don't work jsyk.

The main things I'm still working on are RSAR, REL, shaders, CLR0 viewing and SCN0 viewing (CLR0 and SCN0 rely on shaders... which don't work right yet).

I want to see this new brawlbox.

Hey blackjacx, can u upload the shader and material for the outline!? (:

Quote from: Nasca Corp on December 29, 2012, 04:11:37 AM
Hey blackjacx, can u upload the shader and material for the outline!? (:
he only has a "theory" about it
i dont think he has worked on it...


I hope something cool happens in the BrawlBox Developement. I'm really bored.

Quote from: E-scope12 on December 29, 2012, 06:40:49 PM
I hope something cool happens in the BrawlBox Developement. I'm really bored.

congratulations

Quote from: E-scope12 on December 29, 2012, 06:40:49 PM
I hope something cool happens in the BrawlBox Developement. I'm really bored.
lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


December 30, 2012, 05:13:05 PM #13064 Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 05:14:30 PM by AkaDarkZeroRmx
Does this program is faulty? Are you trying to import the model can not be added Blaze metallic textures and facial expressions as the game freezes. I'm not sure, but I think it's for the number of vertex, this model have a lot of vertex, am I correct?