Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

then u didnt separate the objects at all (if i read it right..)... if theres 1 material, and its going to every object, then make new materials for the other objects
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

January 02, 2013, 10:47:17 PM #13081 Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 05:55:32 AM by AkaDarkZeroRmx
1 material for object, I don't have multimaterial or anything, it look very good in brawlbox, but, when I start the game it freezes, I tested in emulator and the console.
PS this problem of materials can solucionate replacing the materials for the other good character's material and shaders, I don't know why this happens, but is easy to solucionate. the problem is when I export these models I can view that in brawlbox but I can't play in emulator or console.

Post Merge: January 03, 2013, 05:50:23 AM

The original file in dark magician girl is pmx, then I converted into pmd an then I import to 3ds max, but I don't think it has a problem

Can somebody send me an RSAR with sounds replaced in it?
Literally anything will work as long as I can listen to the sound easily in-game.

January 04, 2013, 10:37:28 PM #13083 Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 11:06:56 PM by Diddy Kong
Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 04, 2013, 07:54:21 PM
Can somebody send me an RSAR with sounds replaced in it?
Literally anything will work as long as I can listen to the sound easily in-game.
K
ill upload mine now
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzAkvxKj8lwUUzlqb19Na2pBaFE/edit

k so everything is going according to plan.

v0.68 will have RSAR and REFF editing support.

v0.69 will have REL and maybe even DOL editing support.

After that I'll release the first version of Ikarus, a BrawlTools program completely dedicated to making movesets for Brawl.

I'm not sure if Ikarus will be able to rebuild all characters on the first release because I'm going to make a specific rebuilder for every character so there are definitely no freezes or bugs (like bowser, samus, falco, etc).

g2g back to school tomorrow so progress will be slow once again :srs:

Voted from easiest to difficult to PSA.

...kind of.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



hmm... i say do the hardest characters first... cause those characters could never get any PSA work done on them, and im pretty sure ppl would love to make psa's with the harder characters
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


you should make suport for all characters that have glitches now like samus,yoshi,bowser,wario and kirby since he isnt suported, thats just my 2 cents
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

BJ
Can you see a release date/month?
RSAR sounds very interesting

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on January 07, 2013, 10:51:08 AM
BJ
Can you see a release date/month?
RSAR sounds very interesting
When it's done.
Seriously. Stop bugging the man for a release date.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I really love the REL rebuilder 83

let me help you to betatest it after errors once you starting to code it!
Stupid Tinypic :C

alrighteh pikazz you've always helped me a lot in the past so wynaut :af:

Anyway this is now my official theme song.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My most favorite song ever :srs:

The song is about leaving. I can imagine it playing during the credits of a movie :O
The title is also ironic because I encode stuff with BB
H8rs gonna h8.


I had to vote Pit. Y'know.......Ikaros PSA. :O
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509