Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 08, 2013, 03:42:31 AM
Sounds like the same problem as normals...
the same issue happens with DP's scythe :/
(normals get inverted)

though I havn't tried it with the google code version yet :/

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

With pit's bow, what rotates is the mesh (normals are fine), but bones stay the same place so animations look weird. I did not know you could fix that by re importing it. I wonder why it happens only with pit's bow

there is something I would love and thats perfect DAE Exporting!

what I mean is the bone tree in DAE exportion is pretty much glitchly. not a big deal but the small things make wonders :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Since pikazz brought up "perfect DAE Exporting," I want to bring up another suggestion for the .DAE exporter.

Would it be possible to update Brawlbox's .DAE exporter so that it exports the models with proper normals AND proper skin modifiers?

The specific details of those problems can be found in this spoiler:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If this is too much of a problem to do, or if it isn't possible, then feel free to skip over this suggestion.
JoeTE ~ Now copying lifeform data!



After I get multiple vertex selection working, I'll work on the blend button.

Quote from: JoeTE on March 08, 2013, 04:41:07 PM
Since pikazz brought up "perfect DAE Exporting," I want to bring up another suggestion for the .DAE exporter.

Would it be possible to update Brawlbox's .DAE exporter so that it exports the models with proper normals AND proper skin modifiers?

The specific details of those problems can be found in this spoiler:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If this is too much of a problem to do, or if it isn't possible, then feel free to skip over this suggestion.

First thing has already been fixed and idk how I'm supposed to fix the second thing for rigged models if it only works without a skin modifier.

I'll work on the exporter some more though I guess.
The importer too.

dont forget fix the rename bone thingy where you can rename a bone like the other bone like aayfire is doing for machamp for the arms
excuse my grammer
lazyness



BJ...
why not use weight paint??
(instead of box selection)


all you have to do is drag your clicked mouse over the vert and it'll automatically set the weight value for that vert :/


I'm implamenting the weight color-scheme from blender into UMC:
blue=0.0
green=0.5
red=1.0

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: DarkPika on March 09, 2013, 01:54:02 AM
BJ...
why not use weight paint??
(instead of box selection)


all you have to do is drag your clicked mouse over the vert and it'll automatically set the weight value for that vert :/


I'm implamenting the weight color-scheme from blender into UMC:
blue=0.0
green=0.5
red=1.0

I, as a person who rigs models, would prefer box selection.
Although I could probably implement both.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 09, 2013, 01:59:43 AM
I, as a person who rigs models, would prefer box selection.
Although I could probably implement both.
please do... weight-paint is so much easier :)

though blender differs from my idea for you as it has a radius around the mouse and fades it's color to your weight as you move the mouse >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

BJ96 you never ends to amaze me!

may I request something?
be able to add stuff in a PSA like articles, glidedata, action override folder and all the other stuff! even if the folder doesn't exist?

I would love something like that :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Got the function that projects world coords to screen coords to work.



Quote from: pikazz on March 09, 2013, 06:13:33 PM
BJ96 you never ends to amaze me!

may I request something?
be able to add stuff in a PSA like articles, glidedata, action override folder and all the other stuff! even if the folder doesn't exist?

I would love something like that :3

Sure, in Ikarus.
I can't guarantee the game will read it though.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 09, 2013, 07:19:41 PM
Got the function that projects world coords to screen coords to work.



Sure, in Ikarus.
I can't guarantee the game will read it though.
stop amaze me! :srs: that looks so awesome!
it feels like you are doing a model making program like 3DS Max, Maya, Blender ect instead for brawl hacking devise :srs:

reason why: I know how to give the characters IC to make them walljump, wallclimb and flight and want to test with other stuff too with example articles and action override
Stupid Tinypic :C

vertices seem to be a bit off though... specially noticeable at her right foot tip