Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Just once per animation.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: Flutterbombsexmachine on July 09, 2013, 11:46:05 AM
Right then. Compression won't work because the file needs to be a .pac so my other option is cleaning all the animations. I'm not entirely sure how tha works. Do I need to go through every frame of every animation hitting the clean button or do I just have to press it once per animation. Also do I need to do it on each bone or just once for each animation/frame with any bone selected?
Once again, sorry to be a bother.
Just tested with .PAC, it also works.
Quote from: Friedslick6 on July 09, 2013, 11:47:16 AM
Just once per animation.

Yeah, just once per animation.



Quote from: BrawlNoob on July 09, 2013, 11:55:06 AM
Just tested with .PAC, it also works.
Yeah, just once per animation.
Crashes the game before I even get to stage select if I compress as PAC. Cleaning everything has worked nicely though.

Quote from: Flutterbombsexmachine on July 09, 2013, 12:04:25 PM
Crashes the game before I even get to stage select if I compress as PAC. Cleaning everything has worked nicely though.

Oh, I thought you meant characters!
Anyways, good that you got it cleared up



July 10, 2013, 08:44:59 PM #14884 Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 08:48:23 PM by DarkFire
I have a problem with an animation :
It doesn't want to be saved in Link's Fitmotionetc.pac. The error message says :
"La clé est absente du dictionnaire" if I translate, it means "The key is missing from the dictionnary"
Do you know what's wrong, BJ? :oshi:

Post Merge: July 10, 2013, 08:47:07 PM

Nevermind, I fixed the problem...
I didn't used BB v.0.68... Sorry for bothering...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Hey blackjacxs please, i need your help with this problem, this happens in all my versions of brawl box that i have downloaded

Falla de .dae

Whats the language set to on your computer, did you try v0.68d, post the dae

July 12, 2013, 02:10:31 AM #14887 Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 02:23:16 AM by Nasca Corp
ive made this dae with the newest brawl box, http://www.mediafire.com/?j55xxur9mqm0cxc all daes looks like that, always the same, my pc have ES(español alfabetizacion internacional)

Post Merge: July 12, 2013, 02:23:16 AM

Dude i dunno what happened, but is working now. thks :D

Quote from: Nasca Corp on July 12, 2013, 01:54:05 AM
Hey blackjacxs please, i need your help with this problem, this happens in all my versions of brawl box that i have downloaded

Falla de .dae
arent u suppose to choose it to be a dae file instead of naming it as a dae file?
also reset 3ds max for a new project, and try dragging the dae file into the bottom right screen...

Quote from: Nasca Corp on July 12, 2013, 02:10:31 AM
ive made this dae with the newest brawl box, http://www.mediafire.com/?j55xxur9mqm0cxc all daes looks like that, always the same, my pc have ES(español alfabetizacion internacional)

Post Merge: July 12, 2013, 02:23:16 AM

Dude i dunno what happened, but is working now. thks :D
It had to do with the commas. They're supposed to be periods :P

While programming Ikarus, I was wondering exactly what I should do next for Brawlbox.

All of the options above are what I want to get done by v0.70, but I'm not sure I can get every one done (they're all pretty big tasks, except maybe the last one), so choose wisely.

I'll try to get two of them done at the bare minimum.

I've done this poll before with similar options, but that one included RSAR (which is almost complete now - still can't add/remove/rename entries) and moveset editing, which is now Ikarus. So this is different.

July 15, 2013, 03:46:09 AM #14891 Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 03:56:21 AM by GBC
i choose the rendering shaders in BB one. that seems like somthing we could use since its pretty tedious having to keep reimporting into the game/dolphin just to check out shine quality and stuff like that. the tristripper we dont really need since u can lower ur models poly count in 3ds max by just deleted rows of edges in the edit poly modifier which dosent ruin the geometry of the model like the proptimize modifier does
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I was going to comment about how I was torn between two choices, but then I actually realized we can choose two, so:


Rendering shaders,
&
Animation interpolation tangent editor

in that order.


i pick rendering shaders and tristrippers/trifanner.. would be nice for bb to lower extra poly's in models
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Will that last option fix the rotation tool's finickiness?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]