Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

why people are not choosing rel and dol editing? :(

Quote from: shadowXtreme on July 24, 2013, 08:20:36 AM
why people are not choosing rel and dol editing? :(
because they want more shahdough
idk.. but we really need that dol and rel editing, because we can use that and get RID of needing these stablizer codes such as blahblah has blah blah constant, or even do a codeless 256 slot stage/character roster expansion

if you look at main.do, you can see al [censored]ton of new things you can do that we otherwise CANT with codes, including ADDING actions to the game

not to mention putting hitboxes on the stages creating articles for chars and etc , but i guess ppl really want to see shaders... for me the most important stuff is the tristriper since alot of models need it and rel but ppl think otherwise
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wait a minute. I think every programmer here should at least think about picking up brawl box after BJ. But if nobody says they'll pick it up... Well., we'll have to hack whatever BJ let's us...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

July 24, 2013, 02:07:49 PM #15019 Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 02:16:00 PM by DarkPika
Quote from: KnightMario on July 24, 2013, 12:51:27 PM
Wait a minute. I think every programmer here should at least think about picking up brawl box after BJ. But if nobody says they'll pick it up... Well., we'll have to hack whatever BJ let's us...
I still can't do C# or I'd take you up on that offer...

but then again...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

BJ...
pat yourself on the back ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: shadowXtreme on July 24, 2013, 08:20:36 AMwhy people are not choosing rel and dol editing? :(
Because people would rather have high quality models with little to no lag, rather than [censored]ty .rel ports of Shadow and Sonic Fan Characters. :(
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


July 24, 2013, 04:15:31 PM #15022 Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 12:16:32 PM by DarkPika
Quote from: joke king on July 24, 2013, 03:23:35 PM
lol, broken image
dangit... that means I'm the only one who can see it >_<

it's a GMail attachment
(currently the only place I can upload to)

EDIT: lets try this again :3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

now you can pat yourself on the back BJ :3

EDIT2:
IMGur support FINALLY gave me the URL so I can upload.

removing the img from my server...
so it won't display anymore if it did for some people...

editing this image's URL now

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 24, 2013, 03:21:10 PM
Because people would rather have high quality models with little to no lag, rather than [censored]ty .rel ports of Shadow and Sonic Fan Characters. :(
but also that dol editing, we can evolve brawl modding to reaches BEYOND what plain rel porting and codes can do, such as say... pointing to extra slots and stuff so we can ADD characters and make FRESH slots or cloning sonic 4 times for their 8 billion shahdough roster xDI am rather looking forward to seeing hacking evolve

Quote from: DarkPika on July 24, 2013, 04:15:31 PM
dangit... that means I'm the only one who can see it >_<

it's a GMail attachment
(currently the only place I can upload to)

EDIT: lets try this again :3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

now you can pat yourself on the back BJ :3
still a broken image tcll... lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Tcll. Just use Imgur instead of your own host :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 24, 2013, 10:40:31 PM #15026 Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 10:42:02 PM by DarkPika
Quote from: Segtendo on July 24, 2013, 09:33:33 PM
Tcll. Just use Imgur instead of your own host :srs:
would be nice if the "Web Upload" button responded to my clicking 9_9

Quote from: DSX8-sama on July 24, 2013, 09:26:44 PM
still a broken image tcll... lol
well forget it then... the image works on my SWF thread...


EDIT: forgot to mention, I'm looking for a hosting service that works for wii...
gonna have to hack if I can't find one...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Hey BlackJax, did you discover what caused SHP0 to explode ingame. I've been having the same issue KTH had some time ago. I create SHP0s that work on brawlbox but explode ingame. Have you found a fix or have any advice?

Quote from: Iwvi on July 24, 2013, 11:11:15 PM
Hey BlackJax, did you discover what caused SHP0 to explode ingame. I've been having the same issue KTH had some time ago. I create SHP0s that work on brawlbox but explode ingame. Have you found a fix or have any advice?

I still have no idea why ):