Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on September 21, 2013, 01:59:36 AMWhy would you need to run it at 100fps?
do you mean actual, or my slower speed??

- actual: it's nice for certain animations when you're looking for imperfections.
- my speed: it should run at about 62FPS for me when set at 100

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I updated my .NET Framework, and tried to import Melee Falcon model, it was a .DAE file, i got this error a bunch of times, i'm using the latest version as you can see, is there something i have to be aware of?
thanks for your help and providing such tool

What exactly does this thread do?


Quote from: ObskoreStreams on September 21, 2013, 01:31:01 PM
I updated my .NET Framework, and tried to import Melee Falcon model, it was a .DAE file, i got this error a bunch of times, i'm using the latest version as you can see, is there something i have to be aware of?
thanks for your help and providing such tool

Click the details button and show me that.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 21, 2013, 07:43:48 PM
Click the details button and show me that.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
What exactly does this thread do?

Download it again, that was fixed a few days after the initial release.

September 22, 2013, 10:15:30 PM #15216 Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 10:26:47 PM by Ulala
*Looks at Change Log for v0.69*
:srs:............


:happy:
OH MY GIDDY AUNT
I can redo my 1000 frame animation even BETTER!!
If I won the lottery I would definitely donate money:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also BlackJax, what would be the last thing to go into Brawlbox? (feature wise)
You and I can be poor, but neither of us can be cheap.

BJ... you deserve a donation!
if I can find someone to give $20 to (IRL) I'll have them donate $20 to you (online) ;D
(I don't have access nor the ability to get an online bank account)
^ if I do, I'll have the gov't on my butt for the SSI I'm already getting (they'll rob 90% of my earnings)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

September 23, 2013, 01:30:18 AM #15218 Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 03:18:03 AM by Friedslick6
The website holding all the SF2 documentation I originally linked you has disappeared, so I found another website that contains equal and updated documentation.
...
I just realised there is no thumbs up smiley.  :notimp:
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

i tried to donate with a gift card, not much but enough for a happy meal, but paypal didnt accept it

What are PMD models, and where are they found?
it catched my attention that you added that feature "for fun" xD
i almost cast and evil laugher when i saw the GCT editor feature in the changelog
What exactly does this thread do?

Quote from: ObskoreStreams on September 23, 2013, 03:28:29 AM
What are PMD models, and where are they found?
it catched my attention that you added that feature "for fun" xD
i almost cast and evil laugher when i saw the GCT editor feature in the changelog
PMD models r used for stuf like MMD Editor, or miku miku dance.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

September 23, 2013, 03:52:57 AM #15222 Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 03:56:26 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: DarkPika on September 23, 2013, 12:05:20 AM
BJ... you deserve a donation!
if I can find someone to give $20 to (IRL) I'll have them donate $20 to you (online) ;D
(I don't have access nor the ability to get an online bank account)
^ if I do, I'll have the gov't on my butt for the SSI I'm already getting (they'll rob 90% of my earnings)

yay

Quote from: Friedslick6 on September 23, 2013, 01:30:18 AM
The website holding all the SF2 documentation I originally linked you has disappeared, so I found another website that contains equal and updated documentation.
...
I just realised there is no thumbs up smiley.  :notimp:

^ If that image doesn't load, it's a conspiracy

Quote from: FitMr.MW01.pcs on September 23, 2013, 02:38:01 AM
i tried to donate with a gift card, not much but enough for a happy meal, but paypal didnt accept it

mcdonald's scares me anyway

Quote from: ObskoreStreams on September 23, 2013, 03:28:29 AM
What are PMD models, and where are they found?
it catched my attention that you added that feature "for fun" xD
i almost cast and evil laugher when i saw the GCT editor feature in the changelog

they're located up ur ass and around the corner






...
naw I'm just kidding

PMD models are for Miku Miku Dance. Google it.
You can probably find any MMD model in existence here even if they're paid, non redistributable or no longer distributed. But you didn't hear that from me

and yeah the PMD format was simple enough so I just supported importing that shnizzle and ran. PMX is a different story though

I tend to do that. I like to take any external programs used for Brawl modding and remake them even better in Brawlbox. :X

Quote from: Ulala on September 22, 2013, 10:15:30 PM
*Looks at Change Log for v0.69*
:srs:............


:happy:
OH MY GIDDY AUNT
I can redo my 1000 frame animation even BETTER!!
If I won the lottery I would definitely donate money:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also BlackJax, what would be the last thing to go into Brawlbox? (feature wise)

holy flipnoodles

Do you mean the most recent thing finished, or the last thing that will be put in it before my departure? Because I can't answer either question anyway. I have no idea.

Ran Ran Ruu! jk i hate that clown >.> i don't like them Q~Q or spiders, or bugs, or... nvm  >.> thats a long list. xD looking forward to the new features, you've done an amazing job <3 can't wait to try out the GCT feature. i've been using brawl+ tweaker.  the GCT edit programs never worked right for me. i could never update the static codes.  will your editor be reading from an internal list? or from an external file?

*huggles* keep up the great work <3