Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

BJ!

The bugs!

They're everywhere! :oshi:

How can I make my Sonic Fan character with all these bugs? :'(
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 20, 2013, 10:03:45 PM
Send over some affected models. I'd like to see exactly what's wrong with them first.

Sure. I'll send and explain it in depth on my PM.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Whoa! This is awesome, keep up the good work, BlackJax!

So. You released it.

Time for me to go break it now.

I might have to experiment with making custom animations now :P  The new 0.69 features look pretty freaking awesome  8)

I dunno if anyone has said this yet (I don't see it on the todo list...), but when you export an RWSD/RBNK/RSEQ/Whatever from a brsar file, and replace an existing one (even if you replace something with what you just exported), the type appears as external at offset 0x0. It would be nice if something was done about this, because this makes it a pain for distributing custom sounds, especially since MKW has no other tools for sound changing.

You're all welcome

Quote from: Segatendo on October 21, 2013, 05:16:51 PM
I dunno if anyone has said this yet (I don't see it on the todo list...), but when you export an RWSD/RBNK/RSEQ/Whatever from a brsar file, and replace an existing one (even if you replace something with what you just exported), the type appears as external at offset 0x0. It would be nice if something was done about this, because this makes it a pain for distributing custom sounds, especially since MKW has no other tools for sound changing.

That's not fixed in 69?
I must've forgotten about it. I would write these things down in the todo list but nah

how could I miss the release of the kinky version! I hope this really lift of the hacking block I have now!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 21, 2013, 06:11:53 PMThat's not fixed in 69?
I must've forgotten about it. I would write these things down in the todo list but nah
Nope. I was hoping that's what you meant by "Fixed saving RSAR files (RWSD, RBNK, RSEQ) when they are outside of the RSAR" in the changelog (perhaps it was), but nope, still not fixed. Also, on top of what I said earlier, when you import and try to save it says "No changes have been made."

Quote from: Segatendo on October 21, 2013, 05:16:51 PM
I dunno if anyone has said this yet (I don't see it on the todo list...), but when you export an RWSD/RBNK/RSEQ/Whatever from a brsar file, and replace an existing one (even if you replace something with what you just exported), the type appears as external at offset 0x0. It would be nice if something was done about this, because this makes it a pain for distributing custom sounds, especially since MKW has no other tools for sound changing.
Who are you and what have you done to Segtendo? :srs:

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 21, 2013, 07:19:30 PM
Who are you and what have you done to Segtendo? :srs:
I'm right here :P
He's on Smashboards as well. He wanted my name, but I already took it, so he took that name.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It'd be funny if his avvy were a Sonic with a Luigi hat lol

But shouldn't we stop the off-topicness?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Computer still conks out when I try opening edited .brsars (that clearly have no issues in game). The problem is that the "BrawlBox has stopped working" thing immediately shows up when I try opening it, while the vanilla .brsar still opens even with a little lag.

A volume button would be really useful for the Brstm previewer if possible...

It is kinda annoying to reduce the volume on windows everytime
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]