Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Oh. I read a few posts earlier and you mentioned something about leaving. Idk I may have misread
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108


And all these posts about : "Oh BJ! You're gonna miss us! :'("
Well, i can't say that is wrong, though...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Hey, maybe you could pass on a few things to us so when that time comes brawl box can be worked on until it's perfected
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108


Ah, ok then. That will do.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

November 03, 2013, 11:00:43 PM #15426 Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 11:30:35 PM by BrawlNubTheDestroyer
All we need to do to get the source is use a program like TortoiseSVN, use the svn checkout link, download it to our computer, and work on it from there.

EDIT:

Here you go.


ZIP Download
Folder Download (Not done)

 --Note: This is for BrawlBox 0.69



...and on that random note, I am still around doing things.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=59868.msg1193714#msg1193714

Also, thanks to Peardian, I managed to fix up the Collada exporter to match the 1.5 schema. So now you can import BB daes into most programs like 3ds Max, Maya, Cinema4D, etc. There's also no more "Transformation of node *bone* is not compatible with FBX, so it will be baked into TRS" error when importing into 3ds Max. I fixed that by not writing a single matrix for bone transforms, but instead writing the Trans/Rot/Scale values (TRS). :P

I also had to update the collada importer to work with 1.5 daes as well.

v0.69b is pretty much mostly ready for release, except for .anim exporting/importing. I want to finish that before the update is released.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 04, 2013, 01:28:43 AM
...and on that random note, I am still around doing things.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=59868.msg1193714#msg1193714

Also, thanks to Peardian, I managed to fix up the Collada exporter to match the 1.5 schema. So now you can import BB daes into most programs like 3ds Max, Maya, Cinema4D, etc. There's also no more "Transformation of node *bone* is not compatible with FBX, so it will be baked into TRS" error when importing into 3ds Max. I fixed that by not writing a single matrix for bone transforms, but instead writing the Trans/Rot/Scale values (TRS). :P

I also had to update the collada importer to work with 1.5 daes as well.

v0.69b is pretty much mostly ready for release, except for .anim exporting/importing. I want to finish that before the update is released.
thats awesome about the DAE! sad about you retiring :/

not sure if you got what I said, but is the Module Rebuilder done now?
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 04, 2013, 01:28:43 AM
...and on that random note, I am still around doing things.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=59868.msg1193714#msg1193714

Also, thanks to Peardian, I managed to fix up the Collada exporter to match the 1.5 schema. So now you can import BB daes into most programs like 3ds Max, Maya, Cinema4D, etc. There's also no more "Transformation of node *bone* is not compatible with FBX, so it will be baked into TRS" error when importing into 3ds Max. I fixed that by not writing a single matrix for bone transforms, but instead writing the Trans/Rot/Scale values (TRS). :P

I also had to update the collada importer to work with 1.5 daes as well.

v0.69b is pretty much mostly ready for release, except for .anim exporting/importing. I want to finish that before the update is released.

I wub you.



I've been lurking on this thread for quite a while now, and just seeing all your progress on these two projects of yours is astounding. I love BBox and can't wait for Ikarus. I've slowly taught myself through trial and error how to use Brawl hacking programs like these and just love how easy they are to use. Keep up the great work BJ! You're F'ing AWESOME!!!
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 04, 2013, 01:28:43 AM
...and on that random note, I am still around doing things.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=59868.msg1193714#msg1193714

Also, thanks to Peardian, I managed to fix up the Collada exporter to match the 1.5 schema. So now you can import BB daes into most programs like 3ds Max, Maya, Cinema4D, etc. There's also no more "Transformation of node *bone* is not compatible with FBX, so it will be baked into TRS" error when importing into 3ds Max. I fixed that by not writing a single matrix for bone transforms, but instead writing the Trans/Rot/Scale values (TRS). :P

I also had to update the collada importer to work with 1.5 daes as well.

v0.69b is pretty much mostly ready for release, except for .anim exporting/importing. I want to finish that before the update is released.
Ha, great! I might be finally able to make a model myself xD
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


November 07, 2013, 07:18:04 PM #15432 Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 09:24:02 AM by Eternal Yoshi
Just checking in to tell you I managed to get the .anim importer working thanks to a friend.

TopN, EyeYellowM(Where applicable), XRotN, TransN, YRotN, and whatever else root bones are present need to have their translation and rotation keyframed on the first frame regardless of whether or not you're using them in Maya before exporting.

You need to import it when you open the motion file directly, as it will glitch out if you try to import .anim animations in the model viewer.

Don't forget it only works with .anim files from Maya 2014.

I actually didn't know BJ was a musician... That... is awesome! ;D I am gonna check out the new bb now been away for a while but i think this might bring me back to finish up all the stuff/crap i started! xD

is this supposed to happen when i replace voices (MONO) in brsars already modded with sawndz? i dont want to have to refetch all 90+ wavs and reinstall them one by one again with a fresh brsar for brawlbox since i cant get the IDs anymore and supersawndz [censored]s up the brsar for me.  this happens when saving at all when even a small change is made to a brsar, does not happen with brsars other than brawl's
[spoiler]