Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 66 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Brandondorf9999 on December 11, 2013, 01:41:14 AMI'm making a request over there right now. I hope that request is answered soon.
Congratulations!

Good for you.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Wow, that guy clearly doesn't seem to know whats happening here. Hopefully that was his last post, cause it looked like some of you were gonna go off on him pretty soon. haha.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Arigatou, BlackJax.
I wouldn't be strange to call you one of my idols, considering the awesome stuff you've done for this community and just awesome stuff in general while being awesome (keyword: awesome)
I'll see ya around on teh interwebsz.

On a different note, is there anyone out there willing to finish what BlackJax started?

Quote from: thegameexplorer on December 12, 2013, 08:16:39 AM
On a different note, is there anyone out there willing to finish what BlackJax started?

I may after learning a bit more on c#



December 12, 2013, 09:42:10 PM #15619 Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 09:43:52 PM by Ultraxwing
Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on December 11, 2013, 01:43:25 AM
Congratulations!

Good for you.

i enjoyed this sarcasm.

but you used NGE... and for that is the worst insult


and i thought Blackjax was done making Brawl stuff. but the tristripper must be done. well it doesn't, either way we are glad that you are even considering making one last thing.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Brawl Box 0.69 crashes when you try to save a mod after you added a material and shader mod for spec map. Or rather, when you want to add shine to a mod you made, you add the material and shader from this tutorial. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=46341.0

Crashes Brawl Box when you try to save or save as.

Quote from: the_randomizer on December 17, 2013, 03:08:08 AM
Brawl Box 0.69 crashes when you try to save a mod after you added a material and shader mod for spec map. Or rather, when you want to add shine to a mod you made, you add the material and shader from this tutorial. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=46341.0

Crashes Brawl Box when you try to save or save as.
thats cause u didnt make the Texture Matrix set to true... or the MDL0 got corrupted.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

December 17, 2013, 03:30:13 AM #15622 Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 05:50:14 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: 8XSD on December 17, 2013, 03:23:28 AM
thats cause u didnt make the Texture Matrix set to true... or the MDL0 got corrupted.

Crap! Never would have caught that :P Thanks for letting me know, now I know what to look out for :D

Post Merge: December 17, 2013, 05:50:14 AM

I should note that Brawl Box does not allow me to change the texture matrix to "true". It refuses to.

It won't allow you to do so on singlebound objects. If the object is rigged to only one bone, it won't need a texture matrix, so brawlbox won't let you set it to true.

Quote from: Iwvi on December 17, 2013, 07:03:02 AM
It won't allow you to do so on singlebound objects. If the object is rigged to only one bone, it won't need a texture matrix, so brawlbox won't let you set it to true.

That would explain why I was able to save without crashing. Gotcha :D

It's really impressive how much BJ has done!
When someone else forks this again (it'll eventually happen, right?), should we expect a new thread? I've got a minor change I wanna make in the TextureConverterDialog to let my program give it an inital value for the resize boxes. For now I'll just compile it myself and put it with my programs, I think.
The patch is here btw:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 21, 2013, 04:41:34 AM #15626 Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 04:52:34 AM by spongeman131
Holy crap how did I not hear of this sooner?!

BlackJax, you are great and you left us with your gift that has redefined hacking in both Brawl and the Wii. From all of us, thank you.

And on a more personal note, thank you for answering all those countless messages I would send you. I wish you luck on your game and your future programming endeavors.

Now go, go and be successful at all you do. Just don't forget us *turns away and sobs*.

EDIT: Mandatory how we feels pic when you broke the news:


Quote from: libertyernie on December 21, 2013, 04:08:33 AM
It's really impressive how much BJ has done!
When someone else forks this again (it'll eventually happen, right?), should we expect a new thread? I've got a minor change I wanna make in the TextureConverterDialog to let my program give it an inital value for the resize boxes. For now I'll just compile it myself and put it with my programs, I think.
The patch is here btw:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hmm, we have two options:



  • Archive/Lock this thread and make a new one.

  • Continue updating this one and only adding to the OP updates that follow one to the other (IE: Not having several BBs with different tools, but all-in-one as of now). That would require people to work from the latest update. Once done, BJ (Or any Moderator willing) can update the OP with it.

This thread is not going to be locked until somebody creates a new one with previews of new developments. I'll lock it myself when I think it's necessary.

December 24, 2013, 10:51:39 PM #15629 Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 10:54:15 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: 06pori on December 24, 2013, 10:30:54 PM
Hello,
I have two problems.

This isn't the help board I specifically linked you to.
Make a thread there, not here. This thread is not for model help.

I don't develop Brawlbox anymore so I won't be fixing any bugs. You'll have to find a workaround or have somebody else fix it.