Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 14, 2011, 10:39:08 PM
lol I think I'll book up on the code itself first XP

Though, I thought you could make the DAE to mdl0 converter work with brawlbox? lol Cause brawlbox knows the bones and stuff of each character XP

It depends on how easilly I pick up on the way the code works that I can actually help.
No promises on when or even if I will though *nod*

I could still help test the current converter though if you have a completed one XD

lol
no sir, not me
C# is my hardest lang...
C++ is my 2nd hardest

and btw
could you please put your furries in a spoiler
they're quite disturbung :srs:
I hate sex appeals and such (including furries)
thanx

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


>_>
I'm not changing my sig until I think of something else to do for it, or if someone makes my sig request..
If you don't like it, suck it...
Cause seriously dude it's meant as a joke lol

I mean the actual picture is a joke >_>
I happen to like anthros, at least kitsune and nekos, so yeah...whatever :P

I need to find a Collada 1.4.0 exporter for 3ds Max. It needs to be 1.4.0 though, not 1.4.1 :>.>:
I'll have to add 1.4.1 support to the parser later...

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 14, 2011, 11:48:10 PM
>_>
I'm not changing my sig until I think of something else to do for it, or if someone makes my sig request..
If you don't like it, suck it...
Cause seriously dude it's meant as a joke lol

I mean the actual picture is a joke >_>
I happen to like anthros, at least kitsune and nekos, so yeah...whatever :P

alright...
uugh...

simply seeing one just makes my eyes bleed is all
and if doing a sex appeal or something, makes my brain rot DX

so yeh...
I mean no offence by anything though :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 14, 2011, 11:52:35 PM
I need to find a Collada 1.4.0 exporter for 3ds Max. It needs to be 1.4.0 though, not 1.4.1 :>.>:
I'll have to add 1.4.1 support to the parser later...

make sure to add everything...

and heh...
go figure...
I have the same prob with blender's 140 importer on an AIS conversion
(only the bones import)

but when importing with 141, it looks like this:


but here's an AIS conversion with the 140 importer:

^take a guess at who that is :D

yes, AIS exports to 141
Will's exports to 140

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

March 15, 2011, 12:46:24 AM #411 Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 12:48:28 AM by TommoPuppy
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 14, 2011, 11:48:10 PM
>_>
I'm not changing my sig until I think of something else to do for it, or if someone makes my sig request..
If you don't like it, suck it...
Cause seriously dude it's meant as a joke lol

I mean the actual picture is a joke >_>
I happen to like anthros, at least kitsune and nekos, so yeah...whatever :P
It's not so much that it's unattractive BECAUSE it's an anthro character. It's because it looks FREAKING RIDICULOUS with that ultra-human face, overly bright orange and retarded, messed up tail. Is that the "joke?" Because I'm not laughing.

Like, there are much more tasteful options out there, such as, you know, NOT having a sig, perhaps? It's not like you need to have one. Look at me. All I have is my Steam and BrawlVault sigs, in a slightly elegant, minimalist layout. Nothing extravagant, because it's not necessary to fill up half the page (on a 1080p HD screen even) with with crap.

There's still no reason to B* about it >_>
If you don't like it, fine, but if you're going to argue about it, you're better off not saying anything at all.
There's more than one kind of anthro you know, Simi-anthro and Completely Anthro
I'd explain the differences, but they're very minor and you probably don't give a [censored] anyway.

Also...that's red...not orange....>_>

If the size itself is the issue, why are you not complaining about Tolls sig as well? >_> his is about the same size as mine....

I'm not responding to any further comments about my signature, because I can already tell arguing with you will be like talking to a brick wall. I've already resized it to standards so quit complaining.

@ Toll: Yeah, I may make a different pic, it's still gonna have sex appeal, but at least you respect my opinion. (unlike some people >_> ) and the pic will be of a much cuter character anyway. If I can get it to work, it's  a naruto oc who's the "reincarnation" of the original naruto.

Also, I'm going to guess and say that's Amy's model from one of the early 3D sonic games...I'd recognize that haircut anywhere lol even in choppy polygon form XP

All you have to do is get AdBlockPlus and have it block the image.
:D
It's what I do, instead of [censored]ing about it.

So, back on topic... any clue what the errors are being caused by?

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on March 15, 2011, 01:11:51 AM
All you have to do is get AdBlockPlus and have it block the image.
:D
It's what I do, instead of female doging about it.

So, back on topic... any clue what the errors are being caused by?

Exactly, he could do that instead of starting an unneded flamewar >_>
Though I may change my sig pic anyway, if I can get the render to work lol
It'll still be sexy, but in more of a cute way  :l

On topic, I have no idea...then again, I don't know [censored] about programing or algerbra so lol *facepalm*

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on March 15, 2011, 01:11:51 AM
All you have to do is get AdBlockPlus and have it block the image.
:D
It's what I do, instead of female doging about it.

So, back on topic... any clue what the errors are being caused by?

yep
talked with him on my chat (BJ96)

it's the common collada 141 format
Kryal progged brbx for the uncommon 140 format
so yea

btw, <3 your ava ^_^

and NZM...
I wasn't asking you to get rid of or change anything...
just simply put the indecent exposures into a spoiler is all
nothing big there (just adding the spoiler)

I'm not trying to bomb or flame you or anything...
and I at least get that the pic was a joke for someone else >_>
I mean... really tommopuppy :srs:
that bomb was unneccesary

sry...
I'm talking like I'm admin here XD
I need to stop that...
although I am admin of 4 forums, including my own
@NZM: if ever you're interested in joining, I do have a rule about those pics...
however, I have a friendly forum (mild fllamming and crap (no trolling))

anyways...
I have to stop derailing this topic so...
that's the current errors for now >_>

EDIT:
sry bout the boast :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

lol
I know about HardcoreBrawlHacks XP in ur sig.

And I'm just changing it cause I want to lol I kinda wanna advertize a super fun naruto rp I'm in, and she's(the character who'll be in my sig) one of my oc's in that rp so yeah.

Also...what sensitive parts? lol that's a top and a short skirt XP

And um....I did guess the model in the pic...Amy? XD

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 15, 2011, 02:14:16 AM
lol
I know about HardcoreBrawlHacks XP in ur sig.

And I'm just changing it cause I want to lol I kinda wanna advertize a super fun naruto rp I'm in, and she's(the character who'll be in my sig) one of my oc's in that rp so yeah.

Also...what sensitive parts? lol that's a top and a short skirt XP

And um....I did guess the model in the pic...Amy? XD

I see...
so I take it she's something similar to the 9 tailed fox?? *interested*

oops... my mistake...
IDK what to call it, but it's the position she's in, along with the text...
that's what I ment... heh

and the pic is actually the bone rig of Pachirisu :D
hint: take the link to the pic and delete the /s480
and look at the bottom of the rig :P (the first bone)

EDIT:
wait...
ignore that first comment :P
you already stated that pic, and havn't changed yur sig yet... heh

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

March 15, 2011, 02:37:55 AM #418 Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 02:39:00 AM by TommoPuppy
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 15, 2011, 01:04:02 AM
There's more than one kind of anthro you know, Simi-anthro and Completely Anthro
I'd explain the differences, but they're very minor and you probably don't give a [censored] anyway.
>TommoPuppy
>Posts kemonomimi art on his DA
>Has a FurAffinity account

Can i help you guys make the dae thing work i can find some mdl0 or bone data somewere