Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Holy sweet merciful [censored]!

That is KICKACE!

Too bad it's too big though...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velinas D. Wolfwood on March 13, 2011, 04:26:27 AM
Too bad it's too big though...

That can be fixed easily with 3ds max. You'd just have to scale it down and lay it on its back.

Oh sh---
Progress D:
PROGRESS! :D


Keep working your ass off on this, cause when it's done it'll be EPIC

Even more epic if you could use Chr0 from other games as well. Ya know, stuff like A combos and [censored] XP

This is fuckin' sweet
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Hey can someone pm me any dae model with bones, I don't have any and I need one for testing. And it can't be one made by AiS or Brawlbox either.




AWESOME! To think of all the amazing stages to come..... :af:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


sry bout last night...
heh...

I ment to post the dae sooner, but got caught up in my viewer...
(checking out the RGB5A3 format)

well...
I'm on my wii right now (got company on my comp)

I'll post the link to the test dae here when I get on ;)

anyways... still nice progress :)

hopefully you'll get the bones imported.

also warning:
be carful of VGroups when scaling :|

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on March 13, 2011, 06:49:51 PM
sry bout last night...
heh...

I ment to post the dae sooner, but got caught up in my viewer...
(checking out the RGB5A3 format)

well...
I'm on my wii right now (got company on my comp)

I'll post the link to the test dae here when I get on ;)

anyways... still nice progress :)

hopefully you'll get the bones imported.

also warning:
be carful of VGroups when scaling :|

lol no problem, I got your dae. I'm having some problems with the bones "not being set to an instance of an object" :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 13, 2011, 07:01:15 PM
Quote from: Tcll on March 13, 2011, 06:49:51 PM
sry bout last night...
heh...

I ment to post the dae sooner, but got caught up in my viewer...
(checking out the RGB5A3 format)

well...
I'm on my wii right now (got company on my comp)

I'll post the link to the test dae here when I get on ;)

anyways... still nice progress :)

hopefully you'll get the bones imported.

also warning:
be carful of VGroups when scaling :|

lol no problem, I got your dae. I'm having some problems with the bones "not being set to an instance of an object" :srs:
yeh...
I was having the same problem in blender... heh

but I DL'd that dae just to figure out the difference between 140 and 141 bones...
(back when I was working on getting Pachirisu into blender)

it failed epically, but I just now found a random dae of pachi on my 2nd comp...

it imports like normal AIS imports :o
meaning all I have to do is replace the triangles in it and I should have a perfectly rigged model =D

get this:
rig imports with 140
model imports with 141
odd right >.>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.