Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'd like to test weather the model I have can be imported. Just to make sure it'll be okay when the program is in fact ready.

Could you post an alpha link, or just PM me one if you don't want to release it?

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on April 16, 2011, 11:38:07 PM
I'd like to test weather the model I have can be imported. Just to make sure it'll be okay when the program is in fact ready.

Could you post an alpha link, or just PM me one if you don't want to release it?

yes, same here. I would really like to know how many of my models will work.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


As of now, I've only gotten a model that was an mdl0 beforehand to work. I'll send it to you guys but you'll most likely have errors.

Yeah, It gave me an error D:
But hey, that's why it's an alpha!

FC: 2191-7379-6272

That's what I was saying,
Not even BJ did try exporting a model as simple as a block yet... :I
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: ForOhFor Error on April 17, 2011, 12:41:53 AM
Yeah, It gave me an error D:
But hey, that's why it's an alpha!

wait so how do i get the .dae into brlbx?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



well here's wat i got from trying to import a .dae... =/

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Demonslayerx8 on April 17, 2011, 02:13:08 AM
well here's wat i got from trying to import a .dae... =/



Gimme teh model and I'll see if I can fix the problem in mah codez

Tell me when completely custom models would be possible without errors.

I plan on learning to model so I can make Marina Liteyears from scratch using Blueprint Mode in 3DSMAX (which will make it vastly easier).

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 17, 2011, 02:46:29 AM
Demonslayer I found out your problem...
The model has no bonez.

..... DAMN IT >.<

well then... i guess melee models have no bones...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

So can this convert a .dae to .mdl0 on its own?

I keep seeing you talk about converting a .mdl0 to .dae. and then back to .mdl0 and it works.

But can an original .dae be converted to a . mdl0?

Just trying to clear things up.

Quote from: moleman915 on April 17, 2011, 02:55:22 AM
So can this convert a .dae to .mdl0 on its own?

I keep seeing you talk about converting a .mdl0 to .dae. and then back to .mdl0 and it works.

But can an original .dae be converted to a . mdl0?

Just trying to clear things up.

That's what I am waiting for.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

can I have an alpha version?
I seriously want to try and replace Ikes second sword with a sword from TOS2 ^+^

I also want to see if the character porting thing I mentioned will work.
That is, converting a mdl0 into dae with ais, then using the dae importer to replace the model of someone else with said character.