Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 18, 2011, 06:06:30 PM
I'll be looking into how to use 3DSMAX's various functions to make full models.

Maybe I'll start by making a proper Colt six-shooter if I can get to doing it right. Just need to figure out how to make shapes hollowed out...

Once you figure out the functions in 3ds max, start making organic things, it helps in the long run.
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

Quote from: VILE on April 18, 2011, 11:38:35 PM
Once you figure out the functions in 3ds max, start making organic things, it helps in the long run.

I think starting with inanimate objects would be best, so I can have a basic understanding of how to model properly.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: ds22 on April 17, 2011, 03:07:12 PM
This is what I got:

But I probably messed up a lot of things, like weights and textures.
Shows I have almost no modelling experience. :(
Same here http://i51.tinypic.com/2yowyh0.jpg
 
             

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 18, 2011, 11:42:41 PM
I think starting with inanimate objects would be best, so I can have a basic understanding of how to model properly.

I saw make organic things because you don't want to develop the style of making everything look sharp and inanimate, you model organic things and you will develop the skill to make smooth, neat things.
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?



Oh....

Guess I'll start with Marina Liteyears then. Got her blueprint for 3DSMAX started.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Did anyone have any success with connecting bones to a model?
I'm having problems over here with it.

Quote from: ds22 on April 19, 2011, 09:20:02 AM
Did anyone have any success with connecting bones to a model?
I'm having problems over here with it.

Go to your model, add a skin modifier, add the bones you have and adjust the weights.
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

Got this:

But also this:


And I'm confused about how to edit bone weights.
If you would like to do that for me, I would be very grateful.

Well I'm not quick with doing skins (If it ain't perfect, it ain't finished), just look up a few tutorials.
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

Followed a tutorial.
Had (almost) no success.
If anyone knows how to fix bone weights and envelopes, I will PM you the model.

Hewo guyssss!

Is this thing finished?
If so, please, PLEASE make a step by step tutorial on how to use it ^+^
Also, I would like a tutorial on how to use wii scrubber :D

I plan to make Sakura, Kakashi, or Tsunade with this =3

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 20, 2011, 06:12:07 PM
Hewo guyssss!

Is this thing finished?
If so, please, PLEASE make a step by step tutorial on how to use it ^+^
Also, I would like a tutorial on how to use wii scrubber :D

I plan to make Sakura, Kakashi, or Tsunade with this =3

you do know developers hate these Q's right XD
he'll post whenever he does finish :P

I usually post a percentage on my progress...

right now I'm getting my butt chewed on the blender forums
about how the blend format is not an interchange format...
but I'm working to figure it out... :P

I have the 248 specs, but at it's current state (without Blender DNA)
I'd have to make a plugin for each version of blender.
^screw that... heh

I'm trying to get 249 specs since that's the version I use constantly...
I'll then UD the plugin with the 26x release specs afterwards
(meaning any version of blender will be supported) :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Well...
If I can I want to make a tsunade import with original bones if possible.
That's why I'm looking for a tutorial on this.

Could I use 3DS to make an original skeleton and rename the bones brawl style? (Hip N, Trans N etc)

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 20, 2011, 07:21:17 PM
Well...
If I can I want to make a tsunade import with original bones if possible.
That's why I'm looking for a tutorial on this.

Could I use 3DS to make an original skeleton and rename the bones brawl style? (Hip N, Trans N etc)
you could...

but you could also use BJ's edit of Brbx to support the BTE
and is also able to add bones
IF HE'S WORKING ON IT THAT IS... *glares*

Pachirisu won't be in brawl until that is done >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Well I'm downloading a iso of Naruto: Dragon Blade for the US as we speak. (on a free account, which will take HOURS XD)
So I'm going to poke through there with wii scrubber, find Tsunade's model and probably use BJ's edit of bb to import her over Ike
I say ike because I could use the cape bones for the pigtails, MAYBE