Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: ds22 on April 20, 2011, 11:42:50 PM
Sent you the model (and the 3ds max 2010 scene data).

It imported but I don't see the model in the previewer.



Quote from: SSJCerious on April 20, 2011, 10:59:44 PM
No, I mean they're a TOTALLY different format ( . mot ).

Although, I think VILE and IWasAPerson were working on a converter. What happened to that?

File with the extension .mot are actually motion archives.

I was originally intending to write a converter for the files within the .mot, but I lost interest because I wasn't 100% sure if my findings were correct (they had to be referenced against an MDL0 file to convert to CHR0, which just to test would have had me to write a program). I also wanted to start working on MvC3 hacking, so I kinda left that project behind.
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

@DS22: I'm almost done downloading the iso for the usa version of Dragon Blade Chronicals.

Would you like me to see if the animations are in CHR0?
I plan to extract some animations from there anyway, I had a secret idea for someone that'll be interesting in brawl. And super easy to psa for, set aside his specials.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 21, 2011, 02:11:29 AM
@DS22: I'm almost done downloading the iso for the usa version of Dragon Blade Chronicals.

Would you like me to see if the animations are in CHR0?
I plan to extract some animations from there anyway, I had a secret idea for someone that'll be interesting in brawl. And super easy to psa for, set aside his specials.

well i do kno that only 1 of the dragons from that game has CHR0's, and thats the lightning dragon. To me, it seems like they all share the same CHR0 since every dragon has the same ammount of bones AND bone names, but the other dragons came with no chr0 files, only their attacks does...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 21, 2011, 12:10:21 AM
idk
dae is a weird format :srs:
Did you try to export it from the 3dsmax scene as well?
Maybe it is just my exporter being weird.

Just sucks that my dragon blade iso went bad >_<
Anyone want to upload an unedited one to MEDIAFIRE for me? I really like the ost and I'm hoping to make some brstms for it :D

I'm downloading Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 right now, mainly cause I want to find a model for a certain someone >=D and no, it's not naruto ^+^ or tsunade. (Though I still plan to do her if I can get her model :D )


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 21, 2011, 01:50:39 PM
Just sucks that my dragon blade iso went bad >_<
Anyone want to upload an unedited one to MEDIAFIRE for me? I really like the ost and I'm hoping to make some brstms for it :D

I'm downloading Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 right now, mainly cause I want to find a model for a certain someone >=D and no, it's not naruto ^+^ or tsunade. (Though I still plan to do her if I can get her model :D )



You cannot ask things like tht here i thought?
Try not to, but jus for the hell of it, imma send u a PM. *wink wink*

ANYWAYS:
Does anyone know why i get an error saying:

"The dae version is 1.4.1.
The dae version must be 1.4.0 to import.
You can check the version by opening the dae in a text editor."

I opened it in notepad, and changed where it said: version="1.4.1">
I changed it to: version="1.4.0">

I tried importing again after i saved, and i got:

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click
Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.
If you click Quit, the application will close immediatley.

Requested value "TEXTANGENT" was not found"

It then gives me the options:
Details, Continue, and Quit.

What does this mean?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I don't think you're allowed to ask from models and s tuff from games themselves, ISO's however would be a nesesity in any brawl hack though. (import wise)

I'll pm SSJ and ask him for theirs. or u could pm me (Note: I'm looking for the US version) make sure it's a mediafire link though *hinthint*

Also....lol not sure about the first error, but the second problem is you cant just change the text in a hex editor and expect it to work XD

It has to be saved as that spasific filetype beforehand, changing the numbers in the "text" was a good idea though XP worth a try anyway.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 21, 2011, 03:52:14 PM
Also....lol not sure about the first error, but the second problem is you cant just change the text in a hex editor and expect it to work XD

It has to be saved as that spasific filetype beforehand, changing the numbers in the "text" was a good idea though XP worth a try anyway.

Well, it worked for Tidus.dae.....
It worked for a Richter model from tales of symphonia(only one bone appeared, no textures)
HOWEVER when i did the same for FitIke00.dae the brawlbox window completely disappeared, and closed itself.......
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


If anyone wants to continue working on the Naruto model, PM me, for I quit on it.
EDIT: NVM this message.

Quote from: ds22 on April 21, 2011, 05:09:42 PM
If anyone wants to continue working on the Naruto model, PM me, for I quit on it.

^
you know, you could just make a vertex of naruto using the actual model as a comparison.
I'm actually thinking of doing that for anko. I have no idea of who I'm going to do her over though XP

I was trying to rig the same model BeyondYou used as comparison for his Naruto vertex.
Maybe he can update his Naruto though.