Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tcll on May 04, 2011, 07:23:50 PM

lol the sandisk forum just told me to get that XDD

it didn't work sadly :(
it's acting like it's got a blown resistor >_>

at least the data's safe on it
it's just impossible to access... at all... (through the computer anyways)

this would be your 2nd time :P

Oh.....damn tht rly sux.....so now what're ya gonna do?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on May 04, 2011, 08:29:41 PM
Oh.....damn tht rly sux.....so now what're ya gonna do?

well, brawl does work on dolphin and it supports gecko codes...

I think I'll continue hacking on there
I can use one of my drives as an SD
but man... all the data I lost -.-

I'm grieving mainly over my lost replays and images and such T.T

the chip in the SD is still good...
hopefully I can send it in and get the data back
(and of course be smart about it) :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 04, 2011, 10:48:06 PM
And maybe even cracking the brsar? :af2:
Pretty please :D

It doesn't need to be cracked oh mai gah

There's just way too many offsets to set if you want to change anything :S

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 04, 2011, 11:06:03 PM
It doesn't need to be cracked oh mai gah

There's just way too many offsets to set if you want to change anything :S

^Then at least make it so I can export the stuff inside it to wave on a 64 bit comp :(

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 04, 2011, 11:13:44 PM
^Then at least make it so I can export the stuff inside it to wave on a 64 bit comp :(
same for 32 bit

anyways...
also make it to where it actually plays <S> libraries,
so I don't have to find the rstm file and export that before I can listen to it

and any other features you can add that I'm not recalling atm due to brain malfunctions DX

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 04, 2011, 03:16:54 AM
How many times have I told you?
Version 11 MDL0 Header:

0x00(4): MDL0 Identifier
0x04(4): MDL0 Size
0x08(4): Version
0x0C(4): Model Nodes Offset
0x10(4): Definitions Offset
0x14(4): Bones Offset
0x18(4): Vertices Offset
0x1C(4): Normals Offset
0x20(4): Colors Offset
0x24(4): UVs Offset
0x28(4): Padding
0x2C(4): Padding
0x30(4): Materials Offset
0x34(4): TEVs Offset
0x38(4): Polygons Offset
0x3C(4): Textures Offset
0x40(4): Decals Offset
0x44(4): Padding
0x48(4): Model Name Offset

what's after 0x48?? :-\

EDIT:
the header is different beyond that... (including the nodes)

I'm getting errors like heck with my template

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on May 05, 2011, 01:27:27 AM

what's after 0x48?? :-\

EDIT:
the header is different beyond that... (including the nodes)

I'm getting errors like heck with my template

Like I said, I still have some problems getting brawlbox to read it. That one mdl0 I had open just happened to work...

@BJ: alright...
so I guess I'm on my own... heh

well, here's where I'm at so far: (click for larger view)

the entire header is different
there isn't even a nodes offset

that FF FF FD 60 offsets to -672
(way past the nodes in the middle of an offset table (prbly for bones))

almost everything in the header is different...
yea... there's alot to change

>.>
better notify 404 if he wants to convert these to v9's properly

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Holy -BLAM!- gaiz, these aren't bones:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


See the arm though? There aren't any nodes on it. Here's where they are O.o:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This was surprisingly very easy to do O_o I can't translate them yet though, and Brawlbox is as slow as hell lol
I think once I figure out how to make them little points, it'll work faster.

Interesting find BJ, I'm assuming those are the normals? Or something :l 
But how does that help with the exporter :P

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 06, 2011, 03:33:43 AM
Interesting find BJ, I'm assuming those are the normals? Or something :l 
But how does that help with the exporter :P

Guess again :P
It's just something I thought would be cool to build into Brawlbox.

And it's an importer that I'm working on...? Not an exporter, although I did get vertices to export to .obj correctly.

Im guessing those are the raw vertex points? Meaning we could potentially do some simple vertex editing within BrawlBox?

If it is, then you sir are epic.

Quote from: Beyond on May 06, 2011, 03:52:00 AM
Im guessing those are the raw vertex points? Meaning we could potentially do some simple vertex editing within BrawlBox?

If it is, then you sir are epic.

Yep ;D

Hopefully I can get it working soon. I just need to figure out how to get those other vertices in the right spots and add a transform control. I even started working on adding undo and redo buttons for it :O

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 06, 2011, 03:58:34 AM
Yep ;D

Hopefully I can get it working soon. I just need to figure out how to get those other vertices in the right spots and add a transform control. I even started working on adding undo and redo buttons for it :O

^

PLEASE PLEASE MAKE AN UNDO FOR ANIMATION EDITING D: