Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Wow...  Thats awesome...

I was just looking up yesterday on how to create an SSBB stage. When doing the process already released, I couldn't get my models into it. They were supposively "too complex", even though it was a model of tingle with a low quality balloon (I know there are many objects much more complex already in brawl).

Hopefully, when this is released, I'll be able to continue. Nice job!
If you can read this, raise your resolution. Bigger isn't always better!

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM
CLICK THE SPOILER FOR EPIC WIN (Or instant death idk click at your own risk lol)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


good bj..... very..... very.... good.....
so good
so
so
thing
and
love
and
this

OMG! BlackJax96 FTW!!!! So do .DAE models have bones? I thought earlier you said they didn't, yet the one you say is a non-MDL0 does.....  o_O

also, is it released?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 13, 2011, 03:58:01 AM
I'll just leave this here. I think my work is done on the importing part. I'll update the OP right now and most likely make a video tutorial for you guys when the exporting part works 100% and I can get a model to work in-game.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I came.......

to this thread, to say...... F*ck! I was trying to avoid getting hyped..... but that just blew everything away!!!


Quote from: VILE on May 13, 2011, 11:42:17 AM
Good work, you might be seeing me making some models from scratch soon...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


...too.....much......hype.....building up!!!!!!

...and this is saying a lot, since I very rarely get hyped! I wasn't even hyped for the Clone Engine!!

i have to learn to make bonesets and etc. for real models now
then we got a perfect Goku(all transforms) for my moveset (maybe bones in hair too if it will work over Cp. falcon)
also a perfect Dr. Mario  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 13, 2011, 01:58:48 PM
i have to learn to make bonesets and etc. for real models now
then we got a perfect Goku(all transforms) for my moveset (maybe bones in hair too if it will work over Cp. falcon)
also a perfect Dr. Mario  :af2:

As long as you completely remake all of the animations and replace the shadow model, you should be set with doing whatever model/boneset you want.
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

but i used so much time for make the Animations for the vertex so i really dont wanted to remake them all maybe fix them for the new Model but not remake
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Dantarion on May 13, 2011, 02:22:54 PM
Someone make perfect Pichu and Mewtwo imports.
yeah them too :D so Project: M got them (also Dr. Mario,young link and maybe roy but the vertex is really good)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: VILE on May 13, 2011, 11:42:17 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
F**K Yes! Hakumen! Hell yeah! 8D

NOW i'm hyped!

this is what i always was then i heard what this import was :D
then i heard you can get a real model to get same boneset as a brawl char. :D
like as DS22 will do with naruto(hopefully it gets done soon  :af2:)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


awesome i going to instant DL it btw was it really hard to make him same boneset as Ike?
i will try to do it with Goku too but i can´t rip the model out from the game
Gotenks can wait abit since no moveset for him(yet)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I was lucky I already had a model for him, but rigging him properly to Ike's boneset was quiet hard and time consuming.