Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tcll on May 14, 2011, 04:03:15 AM
hey 404... you never answered my Q on these:


the 1st 4 types...
what are they and what do they do??

I don't know, I just made a program to change the bytes the same way as in a tutorial I read...

FC: 2191-7379-6272

would it be possible to port this to brawl?

http://ultraxwing.deviantart.com/#/d3cjgjt

it's a model i made a few weeks back. it's not uvmapped and the legs have the wrong vertex color (supposed to be grey)

https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on May 14, 2011, 05:11:58 PM
would it be possible to port this to brawl?

http://ultraxwing.deviantart.com/#/d3cjgjt

it's a model i made a few weeks back. it's not uvmapped and the legs have the wrong vertex color (supposed to be grey)

Why wouldn't it be possible?


oh no...
rise of the noobs XDD

lol, I'm being funny...
don't take offence to that :P

but yea... it should work :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

May 14, 2011, 06:06:30 PM #1114 Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 06:08:05 PM by Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man
only curious.

cause it's lacking a few fundamentals.

one being it's bone rigging. i'm trying to rig it as we speak.

lack of UVmapping and Textures. (my computer crashes when it attempts a UVwrap.. )

and we all know imma newb...



well, i'm almost done on making the sword model.

i'll just need someone to put it over Ike's external sword. (the sword already has it's texture and UVwrapping. so it's almost done lolz.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Hey, i've beem wondering, how exactly do you rig a brawl character's bones to another model with no bones?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on May 14, 2011, 11:04:50 PM
Hey, i've beem wondering, how exactly do you rig a brawl character's bones to another model with no bones?
or replace the boneset with the model“s to a brawl Char. :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on May 14, 2011, 11:04:50 PM
Hey, i've beem wondering, how exactly do you rig a brawl character's bones to another model with no bones?

I guess that's another thing I'll have to explain when I make a tutorial...
Long tutorial will be long

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 14, 2011, 11:17:02 PM
I guess that's another thing I'll have to explain when I make a tutorial...
Long tutorial will be long

You could make them into seperate tutorials >_>
*gets shot*

Hmm.... aparrently the Lightning .dae model I extracted has bones that could serve as XRotN, TransN, and YRotN if the rigging of those bones were tweaked....

She has 72 bones.

The model I'm using is the cutscene model BTW, if that makes a difference.

Quote from: EternalYoshi on May 14, 2011, 11:58:57 PM
Hmm.... aparrently the Lightning .dae model I extracted has bones that could serve as XRotN, TransN, and YRotN if the rigging of those bones were tweaked....

She has 72 bones.

The model I'm using is the cutscene model BTW, if that makes a difference.

So it's like super high quality and rigged?
You can send it to me if you want me to try and import it I guess

OK. I also have FFX models which seem to have HaveN bones......... but seriously, if you do get succesfully done, can you show me how?

I'm gonna PM you the .dae.

Quote from: EternalYoshi on May 15, 2011, 12:13:13 AM
OK. I also have FFX models which seem to have HaveN bones......... but seriously, if you do get succesfully done, can you show me how?

I'm gonna PM you the .dae.

Yep, I got your pm and I'll try importing her now. I'll show you how it works when the importer is done.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 15, 2011, 12:22:45 AM
Yep, I got your pm and I'll try importing her now. I'll show you how it works when the importer is done.

If it works, does tht mean that this dae can be an imported character/model and actually work in brawl?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: EternalYoshi on May 14, 2011, 11:58:57 PM
Hmm.... aparrently the Lightning .dae model I extracted has bones that could serve as XRotN, TransN, and YRotN if the rigging of those bones were tweaked....

She has 72 bones.

The model I'm using is the cutscene model BTW, if that makes a difference.

Same here i have soras in .dae format and some other model.