Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

afew melee models here: if someone want
http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/ssbm/index.html
i wanted Mario :D or Young link(maybe)
i found this while i was searching for DBZ char. models
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

@BJ96: Exactly why i said sorta. I know ds22 got the keyblade to work with it....so it may not be PERFECT but it's the best we got for now....

@MarioDK: Sweet, thanx!
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Currently, he's the ONLY one to get that tedious method to work.

Everyone else who tried(including me) failed, regardless of the size of the model.

Do note that the method ups the file size by a lot.

OBJ importing doesn't count at all because it had ridiculously bad results. I hate to be harsh, especially to the one who discovered it, but it was so severely limited in every way possible that it wasn't worth using.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on May 18, 2011, 08:31:51 AM
OBJ importing doesn't count at all because it had ridiculously bad results. I hate to be harsh, especially to the one who discovered it, but it was so severely limited in every way possible that it wasn't worth using.
i know... I feel shame and guilty
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on May 18, 2011, 09:24:50 AM
i know... I feel shame and guilty

Poor Pikazz  :-\

*pats back*
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: pikazz on May 18, 2011, 09:24:50 AM
i know... I feel shame and guilty

Dont feel bad Pikazz. D:
Truth be told, you are technically the first person to ever import a non-mdl0 model file. Even though it's results weren't perfect, the concept was.

Had to start somewhere.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

awsome job BJ always making progress keep it up :P

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

thank you guys for sharing me up, even if it was kinda offtopic lol xD
but I still get creeps after that and wish it wasn't me who find it D;
just because of the result ;_;
Quote from: Roo on May 18, 2011, 11:19:47 AM
Dont feel bad Pikazz. D:
Truth be told, you are technically the first person to ever import a non-mdl0 model file. Even though it's results weren't perfect, the concept was.
technically, I am the second. RTB was the first acually with his Chef hat (I think it was from LFD) and Digging hat(TF2) to jigglypuff

well, back to topic. I need to make a machinima about a DAE model later when it's complete :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on May 18, 2011, 02:40:07 PM
thank you guys for sharing me up, even if it was kinda offtopic lol xD
but I still get creeps after that and wish it wasn't me who find it D;
just because of the result ;_;technically, I am the second. RTB was the first acually with his Chef hat (I think it was from LFD) and Digging hat(TF2) to jigglypuff

well, back to topic. I need to make a machinima about a DAE model later when it's complete :3

Wait, before we get back on topic, what method did RTB use? Yours?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on May 18, 2011, 06:28:30 PM
Wait, before we get back on topic, what method did RTB use? Yours?
No, I was the first who did by my version.
He manually hex the model he used into a MDL0 by himself (way time comsuning).
he is the only one who know how when.
I ask him for a tutorial how he actually did it for nearly a year ago but he didn't write a tutorial D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on May 18, 2011, 06:44:06 PM
No, I was the first who did by my version.
He manually hex the model he used into a MDL0 by himself (way time comsuning).
he is the only one who know how when.
I ask him for a tutorial how he actually did it for nearly a year ago but he didn't write a tutorial D:
where is he now O.o

and how come he never told me any of this D:

<3 yur ava btw :D


btw...
those melee models were mostly hand edited

they were ripped in a T-pose from hacking animations to not work correctly anymore :P
but the export had to be centered, rigged, weighted, etc

my export should be exact, once I get the thing working properly >:(

EDIT:
I need to talk with him because,
if he made a working mdl0 by hand,
he must've knows what the first 4 relocation values were:

^the 2nd value is not a pad like the image shows...
and the first value is a signed int
the 3rd and 4th values look like they're for mapping

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


I can't wait to import the N64 link model i just assertained.

i love that website, and i found a cloud model. so yay, we are going to have nostalgia and authenticity.

EDIT:

any 1 know any other good model site like that that are free?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating