Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

can't wait to import the N64 link model i have using link's bones. it'll be a costume...

then the true super smash bros link will return. and a true sephiroth and cloud, naruto sasuke...

alot of true characters will be brought to life.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

boy i cant wait to rip this game to shreds


(In the way that it won't be Brawl anymore)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on May 19, 2011, 11:37:07 PM
boy i cant wait to rip this game to shreds


(In the way that it won't be Brawl anymore)

It's been said once, so I'll say it again...

Brawl has become the new Mugen.

Quote from: pikazz on May 18, 2011, 09:24:50 AM
i know... I feel shame and guilty
Don't. You discovered a very awesome thing.

Quote from: pikazz on May 18, 2011, 02:40:07 PM
RTB was the first acually with his Chef hat (I think it was from LFD)
It was Kirby's chef hat actually, from his final smash.

Quote from: Tcll on May 18, 2011, 06:52:10 PM
where is he now O.o

and how come he never told me any of this D:
We've all been saying this the entire time -.- I thought you knew!

Quote from: Roo on May 20, 2011, 12:49:38 AM
It's been said once, so I'll say it again...

Brawl has become the new Mugen.
Brogen

Quote from: TommoPuppy on May 20, 2011, 08:47:26 AM
Don't. You discovered a very awesome thing.
It was Kirby's chef hat actually, from his final smash.
no, I didn't mean the Kirby chef hat xD

I looked it now. it was "Bill's hat" from TF2 :3
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=3041&Moderated=All
at the bottom
Stupid Tinypic :C

oh BJ :af:

take a look at this: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263127 ;D

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on May 20, 2011, 09:55:45 PM
oh BJ :af:

take a look at this: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263127 ;D

I've seen that thread before, what do you want me to look at on it?
nvm

Another Code R has MDL0????

* br3compactor faints
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on May 20, 2011, 11:57:26 PM
Another Code R has MDL0????

* br3compactor faints
I'm gonna confirm that for myself later on, but alexjol says it does, and he also mentioned that Top Spin 3 had it too, so it should be a trustworthy notification.

(EDIT: Yes, it does. The character models are in the "MOT" folder, for example.)

Still weirded out that Top Spin 3 uses it, but nonetheless we need to port one of the characters to Brawl for [censored]s and giggles. ROGER FEDERER FOR BRAWL!

I tried making Biospark from Kirby in Blender...It's not going well...

Damn helmet piece. >_>

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I got hold of an inuyasha model.

buut! it's in a DFF file.

this is used for GTA games. though i play and mod them, i have no idea on how to extract it. i also have Inuyasha's Textures, so he's completely ready. i just need someone to export him with Zelda's Boneset, removing the dress bones and making the hair flowy, and giving him Ike's SWORDRHAVEN bones. and making the sword have a few bones so  i can make the fuzzy end and blade shrink...

PM me if you can help.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Lurk on the GTA mods forums, there has to be some plugin or tool for DFF conversion.

i have. but blender is STILL way to confusing.

i can barely make a cube with a dent in it without getting lost...
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Hey, BlackJax96, mind sending me what you've got of the updated BrawlBox so far, so I can try it out (and also so I can see if I have any idea what still needs to be done to make 'em savable? You don't really have to, though.