Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on June 12, 2011, 11:51:16 PM
Could you possibly add importing for STR0s, CLR0s, VIS0s, and AnmSexSrt?
I'm sure he was already planning on it ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on June 12, 2011, 11:53:39 PM
I'm sure he was already planning on it ;)

Also exporting from BRSAR not from brawl would be nice...

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 12, 2011, 11:40:30 PM
What else will you be adding to this modset(if it will be considered an official BrlBx MdSt)?

Ah, so it is close, but still has 1 or 2 bugs/errors. Hey, you'll get there soon though. :)

You can open animations and models from other games without needing to hex them. There are a few other added features too...

I guess it'll be a modset, but v0.64 never actually came out, so idk.

And undo and redo is functional, but it's not perfect.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 12, 2011, 11:56:47 PM
Also exporting from BRSAR not from brawl would be nice...

As soon as there's brsar support in the first place....

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on June 12, 2011, 11:51:16 PM
Could you possibly add importing for STR0s, CLR0s, VIS0s, and AnmTexSrt?

One step at a time.

Uhh...
I can open a BRSAR from CON3 with modset 4.2....
Can't export or play anything though...
sad really...
*shot*

One thing that probably is possible, support for MP3 file format when making a new brstm?

I've exported an RWSD file from a BRSAR and actually played Pika's sounds in brbx >_>

Pika's voices are seperate from his sfx's

btw, I'm typing this on my comp :D
although I won't be working on my converter until I find it >_>
my OS HDD just went RAW...
my converter was on that HDD...

no matter, I didn't lose everything this time :)
I've exported a file thanx to HxD...
it has everything that was on the HDD :)

I just have to search for my files in an 80 GB file now -.-

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

QuoteI just have to search for my files in an 80 GB file now -.-

Shall I send you the map to the fountain of youth for confidence? I think my buddy at a University still has it, funny thing, his dad named him after his dog :P

[/trolling]

honestly at least you have somewhere to look besides nowhere at all :af2:

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 13, 2011, 01:45:05 AM
honestly at least you have somewhere to look besides nowhere at all :af2:
that troll is WIN :)

but yea... indeed
I'd be punchin my comp if I couldn't get it at all D:
I have alot of recent data that was on my last C drive...

I do plan on re-routing everything (like 'Documents and Settings' and 'Program Files') to my other HDD...
all I really need is 9 GB for my OS... just so I can play around with my OS and not have to worry about my data getting destroyed... heh

so yeh... my converter will be a bit ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

lol Someone finally enjoys the movie Indystry as much as me XD
*shot*
okay THAT was worse than some of Meowths jokes =_=;

still, that'd be like finding a needle in a haystack, at least you won't get poked looking for it though :P

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 13, 2011, 02:30:15 AMstill, that'd be like finding a needle in a haystack, at least you won't get poked looking for it though :P
meh... it's just a corrupted NTFS file system...
the only thing messed up is the header...
all I need to do is find the coords and the size...

OR...

if I can actually manage to fix it,
re-apply the img to the disk, and then I should be able to view it normally...

I'm gonna try that first before I have to format...

since I can't find a good program that will do that for me >:(

I'm still saving an IMG in case I screw anything up...

I'm gonna have to find out how the NTFS system works now... ehheh...

EDIT:
oh wow...
I wasn't expecting to learn just how windows boots...

but apparently that's the first boot sector on an MBR disk...
it contains the file structure and what not, as well as other stuff needed...

my corrupted HDD, was an MBR disk because it contained my last OS...

so all I need to worry about is the first 512 byte sector :D

fixing that should allow me to view my disk again :af:

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on June 13, 2011, 12:07:34 PM
meh... it's just a corrupted NTFS file system...
the only thing messed up is the header...
all I need to do is find the coords and the size...

OR...

if I can actually manage to fix it,
re-apply the img to the disk, and then I should be able to view it normally...

I'm gonna try that first before I have to format...

since I can't find a good program that will do that for me >:(

I'm still saving an IMG in case I screw anything up...

I'm gonna have to find out how the NTFS system works now... ehheh...

Oh jeezus....that sux.....

How long will that take you? I imagine at least a month if you need to figure out how the FS works.....
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


oh BJ... >D

rmbr that Brbx version you sent me after you "fixed" the strings??
you said the error was with the bones...


well... you were indeed wrong:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can officially say that now that I know a bit of the code

the error is with the string offsets (invalad pointer)

come at me bro >D
^I'm in a good mood ^_^






_______________________________________________________________________________________

you ninja'd me as I was editing :P

nah... at best... about a week,
but that's w/o interruptions, which I will definatly have...
so, around 2-3 weeks then sounds logical enough :)

get this:
0x00(3): jump instruction
0x03(08): OEM ID
0x0B(25): Bios Parameter Block (BPB)
0x24(48): Extended BPB
0x54(426): Bootstrap Code
0x1FE(2): End marker

EDIT:
well, here's the first sector of my corrupted HDD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


so that's what needs fixing...
I'll be working on it...

if not that, it's the MFT which can be located anywhere on the disk...

but I'm pretty sure that it as all my other disks look similar to each-other...
this one's completely different >_>

I see, so MFT stands for Master File Table...

well... *cracks knuckles* here we go P:


EDIT:
NVM...
maybe I won't have to...

Recuva is now miraculasly working all of the sudden...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on June 14, 2011, 03:50:04 PM
oh BJ... >D

rmbr that Brbx version you sent me after you "fixed" the strings??
you said the error was with the bones...


well... you were indeed wrong:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can officially say that now that I know a bit of the code

the error is with the string offsets (invalad pointer)

come at me bro >D
^I'm in a good mood ^_^


so in other words... if he gets those fixed... THEN it should be able to save/export?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on June 14, 2011, 08:22:38 PM
so in other words... if he gets those fixed... THEN it should be able to save/export?
no...
that was for importing v11 MDL0's...

Brawl uses v9

if this works, I could save Pachi and put him in brawl with a v11 MDL0

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on June 14, 2011, 08:26:42 PM
no...
that was for importing v11 MDL0's...

Brawl uses v9

if this works, I could save Pachi and put him in brawl with a v11 MDL0

What's the diff. between v9 and v11 MDL0's?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


June 14, 2011, 08:33:53 PM #1454 Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 08:38:43 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Tcll on June 14, 2011, 03:50:04 PM
oh BJ... >D

rmbr that Brbx version you sent me after you "fixed" the strings??
you said the error was with the bones...


well... you were indeed wrong:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can officially say that now that I know a bit of the code

the error is with the string offsets (invalad pointer)

come at me bro >D
^I'm in a good mood ^_^

Pachi's mdl0 is weird as heck. All the string offsets are nowhere near the string :srs:

I was just guessing it had to do with bones because the error had to do with the string offset of a bone. So I was indeed RIGHT :P

I CAME AT YOU BRO. WATCHA GONNA DO BOUT IT >D
I'm also in a good mood :D BRO

Btw apparently the TEVs are IN the Materials. I found that out while working on calculating the size of materials (which is done)