Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

June 25, 2011, 12:08:11 PM #1605 Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 12:15:15 PM by Eternal Yoshi
Quote from: Tcll on June 22, 2011, 11:18:52 PM

you're prbly talking about something controlled by the shaders...
or the nodes >_>

note in brbx, the shaders are named improperly...
the ACTUAL shaders are part of the materials
what you're looking at in brbx is the nodes

*sigh*
kryal you idiot... this is exactly what I was trying to avoid DX

So if this is true, then the old v0.64 preview has another use.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on June 25, 2011, 12:08:11 PMSo if this is true, then the old v0.64 preview has another use.
well, actually it doesn't... heh
the previewer doesn't do shading, as Kryal didn't know how to implement the shaders + Nodes...

once it does though,
we won't have to preview Material/Shader OR Node edits in brawl anymore :D

saying the previewer should shade as brawl does :)


EDIT:
Quote from: MarioDK on June 25, 2011, 04:18:23 AM
is it ok to be super Hyped now?

if you can get Melee dr. mario with his animations in Brawl i can make a Moveset for him(ofc over a other then Mario)have just waited for a good Dr. mario :D
why not over mario :/
just make him single slot...

shoot...
I'm putting a custom moveset along with 2 imports over Pika

players:
1: DPv5 (custom moveset)
2: Pachi (Pokepark import)
3: Pichu (Melee import)

DP will have 49 bones (a dummy bone to act as HipN so the model doesn't interfere with the original animation)
Pachi will only have 27 bones
IDK how many bones Pichu has yet, but the skeleton will need to be modded a bit

the only thing that would make this an impossibility would be the partition size +
the amount of free RAM on the wii being used when the motion file is loaded

deleting those other useless animations will give me some free space to work :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on June 25, 2011, 12:44:08 PM
well, actually it doesn't... heh
the previewer doesn't do shading, as Kryal didn't know how to implement the shaders + Nodes...


There's a brres viewer that does that and shows them as they are in game.

the reason for why not mario is it is abit boring
with Dr. mario with a normal Mario moveset

it better to get him over a other and make a moveset for him :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on June 25, 2011, 01:20:20 PMThere's a brres viewer that does that and shows them as they are in game.
then you know something I don't :D
would you happen to know a DL for it :)

and a src as well
please post it here too as it would help out BJ, and he could implement that for a future version 8)

EDIT:
Quote from: MarioDK on June 25, 2011, 01:24:38 PM
the reason for why not mario is it is abit boring
with Dr. mario with a normal Mario moveset

it better to get him over a other and make a moveset for him :D
you completely missed my point XD

put him over mario with seperate animations for him and mario

EDIT2:
also... an important note about animation that I've seen some people doing
NEVER animate every frame with a keyframe

only put a keyframe at a critical part of a rotation

TransN should only have 2 keyframes
(1 at the start, and one at the end)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


that's right...
I've been there once before XDD

I lost the RAR I had though...
thanx :)

EDIT:
is there a src??

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


-.-* looks like he just did a sort of drop in and release thing...

baka for not releasing a src

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

June 25, 2011, 01:50:58 PM #1614 Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 01:56:58 PM by Eternal Yoshi
http://forums.ngemu.com/dolphin-discussion/123061-model-dumping.html
An older version???


Yup. Older version, but it aparrently has src.

well, I've made my post :)
http://www.emutalk.net/threads/53164-Universal-Model-Converter-Development-(Melee-models)-progress-and-discussion?p=441268#post441268

check it out if you want ;D





_______________________________________________________________________________________

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on June 25, 2011, 01:50:58 PMhttp://forums.ngemu.com/dolphin-discussion/123061-model-dumping.html An older version??? Yup. Older version, but it aparrently has src.
yeh... I still have that src...
it's not very good though -.-*
it doesn't do as much as the newer one

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on June 25, 2011, 01:50:58 PM
http://forums.ngemu.com/dolphin-discussion/123061-model-dumping.html
An older version???

Yup. Older version, but it aparrently has src.

Freaking epic, who cares if it's old, it still looks like it reads the shaders/nodes/tevs/materials/whatever!
I'll see if I can find any info in there.

lol maybe I don't still have the src XDD

I may as well look at it again...
seeing as I understand C-type a bit better now... heh

EDIT:
lol forgot this program was made with Developer C++ XDD
I can compile that =D

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Well I just looked through it, and it doesn't look like it reads anything having to do with shading the model, I think that's just how it's rendered.

But it does read objects! (polygons)

just playing around with Nodes a bit :P

I was trying to work on something completely different, but I ended up with this:


the green actually glows :happy:
but the grey is a bit light...

all I did was, well I found an extra structure in the nodes for Pika's FS eyes...
so I decided to apply that structure to the main material nodes...
that was the result above

IK what it is though...
it's a brightness node applied to the structure... heh
yes, that's done by increasing the brightness of a texture using a node...
(tried doing it in blender for my ava)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.