Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 16, 2011, 09:45:32 PM
lol
you named the animation derp >_>

ehhhhh.....

how long before I can perfectly port a character over to a different character? :af:

....... ok can u stop asking that Naru...? the more u ask, the slower he's gonna work on it. just patiently WAIT for him to bring news and updates.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Tow Mater on July 16, 2011, 01:44:51 PM
Just a question:
If I imported a model of someone who normally holds a sword but the model doesn't, how could I attach a sword?
If you're importing a model, you'd have to [censored] around with the bones anyway, so you might as well add a sword yourself! >_<

ok, but I might just stick to vertexing (attempting)

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

I've finally got the idea of what to do :D



B = bone (all the bones in the MDL0)
W = weight (all the weights used by the current object)
M = matrix (the matrices of the used bones by the weights)

yes...
the transform index in the facepoints.
it links to the used bone matrices in the weights



and why did that Q take years to answer, when it was known all along??

@Kryal,Pharrox,Bero,Pokelover980,MarioKart64n,RTB,(any others):
You really disappoint me -_-*
you all knew and yet you with-held it from me.
you can all screw yourselves

RTB, you at least were helping me (or trying to) at one point, and then randomly disappeared
I'm not as disappointed in you as I am everyone else...

BJ...
a little bit for you too.
you had the code right there and couldn't tell me...
(you're off the hook if you were in the same predicament as I was)

I'm also a little disappointed in myself -_-
I can't read C-type codes for crap,
but that adds to my disappointment for everyone else.

I mean...
I have every src for every brawl tool ever developed...
it's pretty sad when you look at it

but even that still doesn't make up for this.

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on July 17, 2011, 05:44:59 AM
@Kryal,Pharrox,Bero,Pokelover980,MarioKart64n,RTB,(any others):
You really disappoint me -_-*
you all knew and yet you with-held it from me.
you can all screw yourselves

RTB, you at least were helping me (or trying to) at one point, and then randomly disappeared
I'm not as disappointed in you as I am everyone else...
I'm sorry about that. I haven't gotten any chances, and most of my notes on building custom MDL0s are either forgotten or missing, which is why I haven't made anything in forever.

So this is yet another person that I've let down, then... That makes the 8th one now. *sigh*

Quote from: RandomTBush on July 17, 2011, 08:36:52 AM
I'm sorry about that. I haven't gotten any chances, and most of my notes on building custom MDL0s are either forgotten or missing, which is why I haven't made anything in forever.

So this is yet another person that I've let down, then... That makes the 8th one now. *sigh*
hey man, dont feel bad bout it
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Tcll, please refrain yourself from telling people to screw themselves (even if some of them aren't going to read it).
If you really want to rent at them, please do so via PMing.

Quote from: RandomTBush on July 17, 2011, 08:36:52 AM
I'm sorry about that. I haven't gotten any chances, and most of my notes on building custom MDL0s are either forgotten or missing, which is why I haven't made anything in forever.

So this is yet another person that I've let down, then... That makes the 8th one now. *sigh*
yea... you're in there because you do know...
that's it...

you're not nearly as much of a disappointment as the others ;)


in fact,
responding right now even lowers my disappointment for you :)


Quote from: ds22 on July 17, 2011, 11:22:23 AM
Tcll, please refrain yourself from telling people to screw themselves (even if some of them aren't going to read it).
If you really want to rent at them, please do so via PMing.
*sigh*
it's not that simple...
unless you've been through my experiance that's caused an ungodly amount of delay on your end...

I do understand why you're telling me,
and tbh, I slightly expected such a reply -_-

they all deserved that reputation bamf...
(except for the one's noted otherwise)
that's why I posted it here.

yes, I took note of the placement of the bamf too...
I could've placed it on my thread,
but no-one would've even bothered to look there.


so PM-ing for this circumstance, and what it requires, is an impossibility

EDIT:
I do hope this wasn't severe enough to get me a warning or something worse than your post :/

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


Quote from: ds22 on July 17, 2011, 01:44:25 PMNot really. It's more of a personal reminder.
I can accept that.
thank you :)

and I hope nothing this drastic ever happens again...
that's just not my side to be on -.-

you'll (hopefully) never see another post like that from me :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on July 16, 2011, 08:54:05 PM
So that method will keep the model scaled even when the animation prohibits me from doing so?

Like if He gets thrown or caught by flame choke?

Oh, ok. I see what you mean now. As long as you didn't use FW's Bone Adder yet, use BJ96's BrawlBox and use the scale all feature on his animations. It should work out, but as i said, if you already used FW's Bone Adder, then BJ96's BrawlBox will only read and recognize the first bone in the bone tree.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I always have backups. :)

Anyway, I need to find out why the game uses Chr0 for stages and objects, but not for characters...

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on July 17, 2011, 07:50:08 PM
I always have backups. :)

Anyway, I need to find out why the game uses Chr0 for stages and objects, but not for characters...

Hmm.....that's strange.....Maybe it does, but the CHR0's are compressed because they were running out of space???

*looks at Tcll's and everyone elses posts*
WOW that all happened when i was typing my reply to you EY.....
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on July 17, 2011, 08:35:20 PM
Hence why I'm moving my subject to it's own thread.

lol. Which game are you talking about?

I may be able to help.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]