Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 19, 2011, 07:05:48 PM
Oh. So once the model rebuilder is finished, any model we get we can turn into a .mdl0?

Yeah, as long as someone who knows C# is willing to create a parser for the formats you want.
Mostly any model can be converted into a dae though, as long as it isn't in an obscure or unknown format.

well... I'm makin progress, but I still need to work out a few kinks >_>



working on transforms

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 19, 2011, 07:13:11 PM
Yeah, as long as someone who knows C# is willing to create a parser for the formats you want.
Mostly any model can be converted into a dae though, as long as it isn't in an obscure or unknown format.
Is .dat obscure or unknown?

Quote from: Tcll on July 19, 2011, 07:24:52 PM
well... I'm makin progress, but I still need to work out a few kinks >_>



working on transforms
What is that?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 19, 2011, 07:29:56 PM
What is that?

That is Pichu my friend.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 19, 2011, 07:51:29 PMReally?
yes really

I wasn't lying when I said I'd be the one to put Pichu in brawl >:)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on July 19, 2011, 07:55:48 PM
yes really

I wasn't lying when I said I'd be the one to put Pichu in brawl >:)
Woot! :af: Pichu FTW!
...
Are you going to try Mewtwo?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

and Dr. mario?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

and *insert character here that everyone wants but cant get yet*
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and my avvy? Gotenks lol

ok lets stop spam i was just asking tcll for he was also working on melee dr. mario
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm working on all the melee models...

IK what the prob is btw...

the matrix provided is the inverse bind matrix...
so to get the correct values, I need to inverse the matrix...

I've got a complicated converter that does it already: (it's 4x4, but works with 4x3)
here's the main function for it (what does the calculations)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on July 19, 2011, 09:38:03 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I would like to take this moment to welcome everyone to the wonderful world of programming. :af:

I can't really tell what's going on in there, being clueless about model formats.
However, I appreciate the difficulty of the task.
Good luck on flushing all the bugs out!

FC: 2191-7379-6272