Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I've officially got HYPE right now :happy:



it's nearly freakin done 8)

well, the model that is >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

TC you can do this man! I made an account to cheer you on! (You know morale and stuff.) I sense a breakthrough coming in brawl hacking.

Jesus loves us :}

*turns on heavenly music*
*stares in awe*
*bows to Tcll*
Is this what it feels like to die and go to heaven???

*Realizes he destroyed his 1234 post count with this very post*

......

shiiiiiiiiist!!!!
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Now it's starting to look like Pichu!
What was the bug in the code?

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on July 20, 2011, 04:03:31 AMNow it's starting to look like Pichu! What was the bug in the code?
which bug??
the one it currently has, or the one in my image before??

if in the img before:
the bug was, it using inverse-bind matrices to calculate transforms

the fix was inverting the matrices before calculating the transforms
(to get the bind matrices)
as the only provided data in the bones is the inverse bind matrices


if in the current img:
the bug is still unknown...
I'm gonna try sending my converter to revel8n to see if he can figure out the prob

I must be over-looking it or something >_>

EDIT:
it appears to be an offset error...

I'm gonna try looking through the file manually to see if I can find the prob >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

can this converter work with blender or all 3d modeling programs as well not just 3DS max?

Quote from: Senjen on July 20, 2011, 06:14:35 AM
can this converter work with blender or all 3d modeling programs as well not just 3DS max?

lawlz

Its a whole program. Not a script or plugin. :) You're new here though, so its all good
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


well...
I've tried it on the normals, and it works as well as expected...



I can't seem to fix the error though
although apparently it can be delt with as it got slightly worse...
it's most likely an offset error I can't seem to spot

Pikachu doesn't convert yet due to this error >_>
(it returns an offset error w/in the weightlist code,
but the src of the error is somewhere completely different)

hopefully revel8n will respond soon...
he's always been my sidekick for fixing small errors such as this

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

well i have no clue how to do that stuff, so all i can say is good luck u smart person. :P :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tcll on July 20, 2011, 12:32:28 PM
well...
I've tried it on the normals, and it works as well as expected...



I can't seem to fix the error though
although apparently it can be delt with as it got slightly worse...
it's most likely an offset error I can't seem to spot

Pikachu doesn't convert yet due to this error >_>
(it returns an offset error w/in the weightlist code,
but the src of the error is somewhere completely different)

hopefully revel8n will respond soon...
he's always been my sidekick for fixing small errors such as this

Well atleast if the question ever comes up, we know the answer to the question;
"What would a snapshot of the first few seconds of Pichu look like, if we exploded him from the inside out."

It's coming on nicely, and I know you'll be able to fix it.

btw, if you're curious as to why you're seeing another model,
it's Pichu's shadow model

I took this image with an earlier conversion


I honestly didn't know melee even had shadow models...
so yea... this came as a surprize to me... heh

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

That model is so ugly..
XD

But I didn't know either Tc.. strange.

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 20, 2011, 05:18:44 PM
That model is so ugly..
XD

But I didn't know either Tc.. strange.
lol
it's just low-poly :3
like PS1 gfx *-*

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

*Waits for the day this will be released.*

Say, what gave you the idea to start this project?
Jesus loves us :}

Quote from: Sinnarc on July 20, 2011, 05:56:26 PM
*Waits for the day this will be released.*

Say, what gave you the idea to start this project?
glad you asked :)

I'm doing it so I can have perfect models to start a series
'SSB Revenge of the Forgotten'
since MDL0 conversion was barely complete, I decided to take a break from trying to learn the impossibilities of Melee, and actually start on brawl...

I was into game development and was actually in the process of making a game...
with the little knowledge I had XD
the game was basically a 3D rendition of MUGEN
but due to issues and crap, the project was scrapped UNTIL I learn more about game development

brawl hacking has helped me greatly :D

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.