Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Maybe in the future, may i get assistance with my Gatchaman stuff later?

only when it's necessary, i really want to make them playable.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 26, 2011, 09:10:03 PM
lolno it has nothing to do with the Mewtwo videos. These videos are up to date and actually show you how to fix DOA4 models in particular. I'll send you Helena and Alpha 152 sometime later today, are you sure those are the only two characters you want? Cuz I'd rather just send you all the characters you want at once.

Hmm, a list would be better right? XD

LaMariposa: either her scientists outfit or her first costume, IDK which one.
Christie: All costumes
LeiFang: First and Second costumes
Hellena: First and Third Costume
Alpha 152: um does she have alternates? O-o or is she only unlockable in DOA Dimentions?

And yeah, links to those vids in the pms would actually be nice XD

Quote from: Ultraxwing on July 26, 2011, 09:22:45 PM
Maybe in the future, may i get assistance with my Gatchaman stuff later?

only when it's necessary, i really want to make them playable.

Maybe, if I have time.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 26, 2011, 09:28:10 PM
Hmm, a list would be better right? XD

LaMariposa: either her scientists outfit or her first costume, IDK which one.
Christie: All costumes
LeiFang: First and Second costumes
Hellena: First and Third Costume
Alpha 152: um does she have alternates? O-o or is she only unlockable in DOA Dimentions?

And yeah, links to those vids in the pms would actually be nice XD

I'm just going to send you all the costumes for each character. You can tell which costume it is by looking at the textures before you start extracting the model. Alpha-152 is a boss in DOA4 and isn't playable.

Heh, well you need to get DOA: Dimentions, cause Alpha pwns as a playable character O_o
I got over 10,000,000 points in stamina mode for cryin out loud!

Kay, guess that'd be a good idea to send them all ^_^

thanx  BJ

I really need to figure this out
so I can finally ditch this old read method for my converter

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

BlackJax96, is there any possibilities for this:

Quote from: PAVGN on July 23, 2011, 10:03:06 PMdo you think that Brawlbox 64 could include automatic .Str0 file fixing?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on July 26, 2011, 11:14:30 PM
BlackJax96, is there any possibilities for this:


Oh yeah I saw that, sorry I forgot to respond. It should be easy to add.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 26, 2011, 11:17:29 PMOh yeah I saw that, sorry I forgot to respond. It should be easy to add.

Awesome. :)
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Ok so I've been trying to figure out why the weights aren't being written correctly, and so far I've had no luck at all. I've compared a rebuilt MDL0 to the original MDL0 and the node table is the exact same, so it's not that. The objects are being moved straight over to the rebuilt MDL0 for now, so it's not that. I've been looking at how Kryal extracts the influences and weights from NodeMix and comparing it to how he writes them, and I can't find anything that doesn't match up. I can't find anything wrong with the code...

Good news is though, I found some code that Kryal started on to write primitives/facepoints to an object, but never implemented. Hopefully I'll be able to finish the code he started (if it isn't finished already). It looks a lot cleaner and easier to understand than the code he's using to read.

Edit: I directly exported NodeMix from both MDL0s using Brawlbox. Comparing them in a hex editor, they are somewhat different. They're the same length though, so I'll try replacing the NodeMix in the rebuilt MDL0 with the regular MDL0's NodeMix and see if that fixes the problem.

Edit2: It fixed the problem. :>.>: Now I know exactly what I need to work on fixing.
I fixed the weight problem. The MDL0 rebuilder is done.
:vyse:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 27, 2011, 07:54:35 PM
Ok so I've been trying to figure out why the weights aren't being written correctly, and so far I've had no luck at all. I've compared a rebuilt MDL0 to the original MDL0 and the node table is the exact same, so it's not that. The objects are being moved straight over to the rebuilt MDL0 for now, so it's not that. I've been looking at how Kryal extracts the influences and weights from NodeMix and comparing it to how he writes them, and I can't find anything that doesn't match up. I can't find anything wrong with the code...

Good news is though, I found some code that Kryal started on to write primitives/facepoints to an object, but never implemented. Hopefully I'll be able to finish the code he started (if it isn't finished already). It looks a lot cleaner and easier to understand than the code he's using to read.

Edit: I directly exported NodeMix from both MDL0s using Brawlbox. Comparing them in a hex editor, they are somewhat different. They're the same length though, so I'll try replacing the NodeMix in the rebuilt MDL0 with the regular MDL0's NodeMix and see if that fixes the problem.

Edit2: It fixed the problem. :>.>: Now I know exactly what I need to work on fixing.
I fixed the weight problem. The MDL0 rebuilder is done.
:vyse:
:vyse: I am proud of you.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 27, 2011, 07:54:35 PMOk so I've been trying to figure out why the weights aren't being written correctly, and so far I've had no luck at all. I've compared a rebuilt MDL0 to the original MDL0 and the node table is the exact same, so it's not that. The objects are being moved straight over to the rebuilt MDL0 for now, so it's not that. I've been looking at how Kryal extracts the influences and weights from NodeMix and comparing it to how he writes them, and I can't find anything that doesn't match up. I can't find anything wrong with the code... Good news is though, I found some code that Kryal started on to write primitives/facepoints to an object, but never implemented. Hopefully I'll be able to finish the code he started (if it isn't finished already). It looks a lot cleaner and easier to understand than the code he's using to read. Edit: I directly exported NodeMix from both MDL0s using Brawlbox. Comparing them in a hex editor, they are somewhat different. They're the same length though, so I'll try replacing the NodeMix in the rebuilt MDL0 with the regular MDL0's NodeMix and see if that fixes the problem. Edit2: It fixed the problem. :>.>: Now I know exactly what I need to work on fixing. I fixed the weight problem. The MDL0 rebuilder is done. :vyse:
hype hype hype hype hype

finnaly i can add that one more bone on lucas for Gotenks psa
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 27, 2011, 07:54:35 PM
I fixed the weight problem. The MDL0 rebuilder is done.
:vyse:
Yes.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.


That's cool =O
Epic work, BlackJax! :)
3ds FC: 1134-7732-2469

Quote from: the joker on July 27, 2011, 08:56:06 PM
does this mean that we can import daes and save? *shot*

Not yet lol
Well technically yes, but the objects will throw errors when you try to preview the exported model in Brawlbox.