Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

@RTB:

it doesn't look like your using the CP format correctly...

look at my resource thread...
it has a ton of usable info ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on August 06, 2011, 01:06:39 PM@RTB:

it doesn't look like your using the CP format correctly...

look at my resource thread...
it has a ton of usable info ;)
Didn't even know about that topic, since I haven't been around here for a while (I've been busy with other things for the past few months).

Quote from: RandomTBush on August 06, 2011, 01:13:36 PMDidn't even know about that topic, since I haven't been around here for a while (I've been busy with other things for the past few months).
heh...
I'd've given you a link but the PS3 is a POC...

and btw BJ...
I've been looking at the code a little and figured out that the code I was looking at before was the build code for the relocation groups... >_>
I had the impression it was the read code... heh...

any ideas on how the ID's are used??

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I do, they're used to feed vital fluids or medicin to an injured patient at a hospi--oh wait...*facepalm*

Sorry TCLL....I honestly couldn't resist that one.^+^ *shot*

BTW: if anyone could make a sound extracter that can extract sounds from a BRSAR I would REALLY apriciate it. Seriously, people rip sounds directly from the game rom sometimes. So it shouldn't be too hard?

There's a tool that can help with that. I used ripping_mama to rip SFX from Castlevania Judgement since Smashbox can't open the 2 Judgement .brsar files.

Back to the thread's topic please.

August 07, 2011, 04:43:40 PM #2480 Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 05:20:18 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: RandomTBush on August 06, 2011, 12:51:39 PM
I have no idea how useful this will be to you guys (or how much of it might already be known), but here's what I got from my MDL0 notes.
Least I'm getting back on track with tracking stuff for the MDL0 files. As for parsing a DAE file into raw hex for the MDL0 to read, I'll get to that later. And after collecting all that info, I just realized how Pokémon XD's model format is around 90% the same as the Wii's MDL0 format. Hm...

Thanks a lot :) Comparing Kryal's notes, Tcll's notes, and your notes, I think I have a good idea of how to write objects. I guess I'd better start on it already, huh? :D Trust me, any notes help. Thanks again.

Quote from: Tcll on August 06, 2011, 05:32:05 PM
and btw BJ...
I've been looking at the code a little and figured out that the code I was looking at before was the build code for the relocation groups... >_>
I had the impression it was the read code... heh...

any ideas on how the ID's are used??

I thought you knew it was the write code :srs: And I still have no idea.

Quote from: Mariodk on August 06, 2011, 07:24:57 AM
this can also work with the Kid Goku import from Ness or Lucas
to port all they´s Animations to the kid goku import`?

so Kid goku import can use Ness or Lucas´s landing/Hurt/whatever Animations so you dont have to make a whole new Fitmotionetc.pac

Yeah.

EDIT: Finished adding a request requested way back in the thread.
"try not to hype"


TEH FOCK?!
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on August 07, 2011, 05:39:19 PM
TEH FOCK?!

^Dis...
Only Tsunade or Sheena could compete with dem bouncers >_> eh...maybe Tina too lol

Good to see progress, progress make hype, and hype make more hype, which gets people well...hyped....

wow BJ
have you forgotten how bad my understanding of C-type codeing is or what... heh...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 07, 2011, 04:43:40 PM
Thanks a lot :) Comparing Kryal's notes, Tcll's notes, and your notes, I think I have a good idea of how to write objects. I guess I'd better start on it already, huh? :D Trust me, any notes help. Thanks again.

I thought you knew it was the write code :srs: And I still have no idea.

Yeah.

EDIT: Finished adding a request requested way back in the thread.
"try not to hype"


you my friend just made 50% of my animations U.S.E.L.E.S.S

But Im not angry about that. why should I? Just glad that I dont need to do any of em anymore


http://sonicbattlex.topgoo.net/forum
Join if youre a sonic fan!

hey BJ
got a mod for an idea you added

instead of adding only a single bone to all the CHR0's,
why not define a list of bones to add, and separate them by '\n'

that would greatly help out with my Pachirisu project. :D
bones to add:

Origin
Waist
LThigh
LFoot
RThigh
RFoot
Spine
Head
...

plz and thanx :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 07, 2011, 04:43:40 PM
EDIT: Finished adding a request requested way back in the thread.
"try not to hype"

I don't even know what's this supposed to mean but I see bleach characters so... HYPE!!! lol
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Is it... viewing multiple models at once?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]