Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

And for those who want models from games, this site is pretty good:

models-resource.com

You can even request models in the forum.

There you go with the "come to the blender side" argument again lol
JK

Seriously, I'm JUST NOW starting to get the hang of the 3DS Max interface, and u want me to learn a whole other program. That can supposidly be easier through the memorisation of the "hotkeys" <_< I gotta better chance at keeping up with Sonic in a foot race....

Lol You and BJ should be working together on a new BB :P you know, exchanging notes and stuff. As long as the teacher doesn't catch you... XD

Thanks for the tip Roo: But you may want to edit that before you get warned :srs:

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 12, 2011, 03:11:37 PMThere you go with the "come to the blender side" argument again lol JK Seriously, I'm JUST NOW starting to get the hang of the 3DS Max interface, and u want me to learn a whole other program. That can supposidly be easier through the memorisation of the "hotkeys" <_< I gotta better chance at keeping up with Sonic in a foot race.... Lol You and BJ should be working together on a new BB :P you know, exchanging notes and stuff. As long as the teacher doesn't catch you... XD Thanks for the tip Roo: But you may want to edit that before you get warned :srs:
lol
I'm not saying that NZM XDD

I'm just giving it as a look-around type of thing
not saying you actually have to USE blender :)

and lol

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Why would he get warned?  :-\
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 12, 2011, 03:17:31 PM
Why would he get warned?  :-\

*facepalm*
"It's against the rules to provide links to videos, websites, downloads, or any other means of aquiring copyrighted material through illegal means"

Though I'm not sure roo's post would count since it's not an actual link...still....

BTW: I know TCLL I just love poking fun at you about that >=D it's like a meme or something to me lol

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 12, 2011, 03:21:26 PMBTW: I know TCLL I just love poking fun at you about that >=D it's like a meme or something to me lol
lol ok :3

yeh...
I deal with quite a few people on my end who think they know it all,
but really they know very little...

so I just had to make sure... heh :P



btw, here's the blend for anyone who wants it *throws flash drive in the middle of the room*
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SOU18KUB
doesn't work well with blender 25 sadly ;_;


EDIT:
hey NZM :)
have you voted yet? :D
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=30405.0

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 12, 2011, 03:21:26 PM
*facepalm*
"It's against the rules to provide links to videos, websites, downloads, or any other means of aquiring copyrighted material through illegal means"

Though I'm not sure roo's post would count since it's not an actual link...still....

BTW: I know TCLL I just love poking fun at you about that >=D it's like a meme or something to me lol


Model rips are not illegal by any means besides, that site has been linked numerous times on this site.
Hell there is a model resource thread in the on-topic section that has many ripped models and no one got warned at all there.

Quote from: Ninka on August 12, 2011, 03:41:33 PM
Model rips are not illegal by any means besides, that site has been linked numerous times on this site.
Hell there is a model resource thread in the on-topic section that has many ripped models and no one got warned at all there.

True :P

I actually forgot about that thread... and I guess many other people did too o.o
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Model rips are only considered illegal at smash boards for some ungodly reason. >.<

Saying a model rip is illegal is like saying using a sprite from a game is illegal, it's just plain silly.



Actually, legality of all that is questionable, but (almost) nobody cares about that.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Tcll on August 12, 2011, 03:06:21 PM


I don't wanna make a zip file containing both the model and the textures
(I can pack the textures into the blend)
^another advantage over 3DS


Either the 3ds or FBX format, I don't remember which, does that too, so cut it out already :laugh:

They're BOTH good modeling programs.
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on August 12, 2011, 03:59:03 PM
Model rips are only considered illegal at smash boards for some ungodly reason. >.<
I thought it was the distribution of MDL0's...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 12, 2011, 08:25:48 PM
I thought it was the distribution of MDL0's...

Ah I knew it was something like that models and MDLO have very similar names and I got them confused.

Quote from: Justin712 on August 12, 2011, 08:22:43 PMEither the 3ds or FBX format, I don't remember which, does that too, so cut it out already :laugh: They're BOTH good modeling programs.
well in that case I'd've exported to 3DS if the exporter worked =3=

who even programmed that thing anyways >.>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.