Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Wow that's great!
Could you possibly show us how it looks with an actual character that was orignally in brawl? Like ike or somthing?

oh wait... thats more like the ink style work thats in SSF and Capcom vs series... right?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 20, 2011, 01:47:23 AM
Wow that's great!
Could you possibly show us how it looks with an actual character that was orignally in brawl? Like ike or somthing?

Here's what Ike looks like:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Maybe once we know exactly what every value in a shader does in-game, I can program Brawlbox to render the model by reading the shaders. For now, this is pretty good.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 20, 2011, 01:07:09 AM

yesh!!!

I LOVE YOU BLACKJAX

So how does that animation porter thing work? can it change all the bone refs/rotations and to the ones fit for the model wihtout stretching it all the hell in a weird ass way?

Yes. :vyse:

Quote from: Tcll on August 20, 2011, 01:11:10 AM
I'm back, but only on PS3 for now...
hopefully I'll be on with my computer soon :)

so wat'd I miss?? :/

I'm currently trying to figure out how the indices for primitives work so I can use them to group facepoints by shared sides. I also can't find any order or pattern for writing the facepoints. I'm just going to try writing them in order at first, grouping temporarily by node id if weighted... I also don't know how the matrices link to the facepoints, other than the index at the end.


Yes my 1 slot model characters are possible. =D
Inuyasha over Ike. this'll be very easy. and making animations purey attacks and standing. that saves SO much time.

my Gatchamen. i'll be able to put them over Starfox/Wolf team. (they have the sufficient articles.)

Putting Lloyd over Pit properly. =D

BlackJax. you made my day.

i wish you would release the modset just for this function =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Now I just need to make it possible to move the light source, and then we'll have the new Brres Viewer. Except a cooler one ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 20, 2011, 02:56:54 AM
Now I just need to make it possible to move the light source, and then we'll have the new Brres Viewer. Except a cooler one ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oooooh me like!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

YES.

That looks a million times better than BrawlBox's dark light -.-
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Smexy....
All I could say about the new updates XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Looks really cool, BJ.

That'll be the CSP heaven.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky D. on August 20, 2011, 04:44:03 AM
Looks really cool, BJ.

That'll be the CSP heaven.
This.
I'd love to remake my Ness CSPs in this version of Brawlbox since Ness, in my CSPs I made for him, has some kind of "shadow" that looks like a beard :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


oh, i fotgott about CSP, now they will look HD! XD

cant wait for this...
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

It'll definitely be much better than using the game to take screenshots (or the old BBox).
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky D. on August 20, 2011, 05:09:37 AM
It'll definitely be much better than using the game to take screenshots (or the old BBox).
that is indeed true!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

This will also help people tell if they need to null normals of a character before putting them in game...

I'm hyped >.<