Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hmmmm...
Have you tried importing the DAE as a stage model?
I remember back when importing of MDLO.s started the first thing they got to work was a stage model import so maybe try importing the character to a stage model instead...

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 20, 2011, 09:11:28 PM
hmmmm...
Have you tried importing the DAE as a stage model?
I remember back when importing of MDLO.s started the first thing they got to work was a stage model import so maybe try importing the character to a stage model instead...

I'm not talking about new models that were DAE, I'm talking about models that were already MDL0 and were rebuilt. I guess I could try putting the character on a stage, but I don't see how that would make a difference, except for no need for any psa edits...

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on August 20, 2011, 06:14:18 PMDo you have the equations for viewpoint and camera position, Tcll? If so, could you PM them to me?
I'm only just starting XDD
I'm only drawing the X and Y positions of the verticies...

however, I'll send a PM telling you how to do it,
once I calculate the viewpoint...
I'm on a PS3.

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 20, 2011, 09:09:36 PM
Yeah, it doesn't freeze, but the model doesn't show up and the game lags.
I'd be glad to have you as a beta tester, since you know some stuff. I'll pm you.
yeay as beta tester!
I will try my best to see and look what's wrong :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Tcll on August 20, 2011, 09:32:33 PM
I'm only just starting XDD
I'm only drawing the X and Y positions of the verticies...

however, I'll send a PM telling you how to do it,
once I calculate the viewpoint...
I'm on a PS3.

Thanks. I'm about as far as well. I spent about 2-3 hours a few weeks ago trying to figure it out with my friend. He seems to think it uses an ellipse. Actually, three of them. Or something.

FC: 2191-7379-6272


Quote from: ForOhFor Error on August 20, 2011, 09:42:58 PMThanks. I'm about as far as well. I spent about 2-3 hours a few weeks ago trying to figure it out with my friend. He seems to think it uses an ellipse. Actually, three of them. Or something.
look into quaternions...
they deal with XYZW calculations.

as for my current condition...
I'm having a problem getting the viewer to zoom property...

basically, it just adds the redraw to the current.

after a zoom of say -5, you see all the previous drawings from 0.

I want it to basically clear and redraw... :/
any ideas??

EDIT:
I've fixed it :)
c.delete('all')

EDIT2:
any ideas on a faster method??

the redraw method is a little slow when using a for on a verts list...
(PM me)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

What is done by the CSS organizer can already be done with Brawlbox, all you need is to know what the hell you're doing.

So I don't really thnk it's worth the trouble of adding.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I dono what I'm doing :af: honestly I don't.... I tried to add customs ports but I failed apperently..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Find the true meaning behind this image and you win. The prize is beyond epic, believe me. XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 21, 2011, 06:53:49 AM #2905 Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 06:55:00 AM by Flannery
Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 21, 2011, 05:44:57 AM
Find the true meaning behind this image and you win. The prize is beyond epic, believe me. XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The Shadow... I don't reconize who.. But grats on the first real import =3 Also the shading looks just like your BB preview earlier
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Yup it's official.

I can't wait for this next version of BrawlBox!  :happy:
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

O_O  U GOT THE MDL0 + shaders TO GO IN GAME NOW!!!! AWESOME!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 21, 2011, 05:44:57 AM
Find the true meaning behind this image and you win. The prize is beyond epic, believe me. XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeay! working model! 83
with shades!

the shadow of her looks like a koffing/ferrothorn lol
Stupid Tinypic :C

I can only see that the model seems to be working fine in-game.

Shadows, too.

:)
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]