Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


How goes your progress, BlackJax? :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I just can't wait for the new BrawlBox to be released! So, BlackJax, is it soon complete? Are Tcll's MDL0 informations useful for you? I wish I could help, but I don't know a thing about programming...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: pikazz on August 25, 2011, 02:40:21 PM
hope things goes well and hope you got my PM :3

yeay for BJ and Brawlbox!

Got your pm, didn't really get around to responding :P

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on August 25, 2011, 09:11:52 PM
I just can't wait for the new BrawlBox to be released! So, BlackJax, is it soon complete? Are Tcll's MDL0 informations useful for you? I wish I could help, but I don't know a thing about programming...

It's sorta meh right now, any notes on the MDL0 format help but by now I think I know nearly everything :srs:

Quote from: Segtendo on August 25, 2011, 07:23:56 PM
How goes your progress, BlackJax? :vyse:

Meh... Building objects is proving difficult, since I have to group everything perfectly.
I'm actually going to set up a poll about Brawlbox in a second. :vyse:

*now waits for the poll to show up*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

well I've figured out the shader structures...

the first 2 commands are the alpha function, and Z mode structures,
then in the '00FFE3' mask, is the C mode 0 and C mode 1 structures

after that, comes the 3 structures having 12 commands each.

the first is for the H and L registers (type 0)
the next is for the H and L registers (type 1)
and the last contains the SS 0 and SS 1 commands.

following that, is a series of XF registers that further define the texture layers
(4 registers for each layer)

that's all I know about the shaders so far >_>

EDIT: btw
finish the thing first plz :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I say finish the importer/rebuilder first.

That'll be the biggest feature in the next version :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Tcll on August 26, 2011, 02:19:40 AM
well I've figured out the shader structures...

the first 2 commands are the alpha function, and Z mode structures,
then in the '00FFE3' mask, is the C mode 0 and C mode 1 structures

after that, comes the 3 structures having 12 commands each.

the first is for the H and L registers (type 0)
the next is for the H and L registers (type 1)
and the last contains the SS 0 and SS 1 commands.

following that, is a series of XF registers that further define the texture layers
(4 registers for each layer)

that's all I know about the shaders so far >_>

EDIT: btw
finish the thing first plz :)

Which shader are you talking about, the "shader in the material" or the "material nodes" (speaking in your terms)?

Quote from: Segtendo on August 26, 2011, 02:25:22 AM
I say finish the importer/rebuilder first.

That'll be the biggest feature in the next version :vyse:

K, but that might be a while from now. If I were to release earlier, someone might figure out the problem with the model rebuilder by the time I finish building the objects...

*has voted for PAT0/SRT0/CLR0/VIS0*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I voted for the model (MDL0) importer/exporter, of course. And I would be ready to test the Beta Version! What I'm planning to do with the beta? Well, that's a secret!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(


You MUST vote to bring Flan to Brawl.

Or she eats you. :D

EDIT: OMNOMNOM LIKE A BOSS
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]


Quote from: Cap'n B'yond on August 26, 2011, 04:06:32 AM
Release nao, I wanna beta test :srs:
if only we could vote for 2 items... i wouldve also voted for a beta release
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on August 26, 2011, 04:09:38 AMif only we could vote for 2 items... i wouldve also voted for a beta release

Yeah, I thought the same, too. But it will be soon completed!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(