Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


voted for finish dat model importer/rebuilder

but I understand why you want to release a beta so people can try to found out how but that might take more longer time than usally xD
it can be like gamble
Stupid Tinypic :C

BlackJax, can you PLEASE release your beta version of BrawlBox 0.65 so we can see and fix glitches/errors and tell you if there's any? My Dissidia characters don't wanna be imported over other SSBB charas...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(


Wait i'm confused with TokoyamitheDark's last post.

you said your Dissidia character's don't wanne be importert over other SSBB characters?
this isn't the clone engine bro.

or do you mean other character's bone rigging?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

What I mean is that I have a DAE file of Terra and ExDeath from Dissidia that can be exported to BrawlBox v.0.64, with the bones and all, but when I try to view the 3d model, I don't see anything... Also, in progams like Blender, the 3d models appear as grey and doesn't appear in BrawlBox at all. In Noesis it says the DAE file has 0 textures, as if the textures were removed once exported to DAE format to be used on the future BrawlBox. What am I gonna do with my Dissidia Terra and ExDeath if I'm not able to put their textures on the models? Is there any common programs such as Blender or Noesis that can restore the textures on the 3d models? That's what I meant.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

BJ96, before you release any update of BBox, can you edit it so that when you copy an animation frame, it doesn't copy the bone scale with it?
Because most of the times it isn't very useful and has a great effect on the filesize (and it's annoying to have to clean it all up again).

Quote from: ds22 on August 26, 2011, 10:42:12 AMBJ96, before you release any update of BBox, can you edit it so that when you copy an animation frame, it doesn't copy the bone scale with it? Because most of the times it isn't very useful and has a great effect on the filesize (and it's annoying to have to clean it all up again).
Great idea! I forgot to mention this, as some of my textures get deformed when, for example, Peach's textures are used over Zelda's and vice-versa...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: ds22 on August 26, 2011, 10:42:12 AM
BJ96, before you release any update of BBox, can you edit it so that when you copy an animation frame, it doesn't copy the bone scale with it?
Because most of the times it isn't very useful and has a great effect on the filesize (and it's annoying to have to clean it all up again).
This deff. It's deff som'in you don't needa waist key frames on.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I saw the get out frog and thought I was in Beyond's thread

I would want the beta now instead just for multiple model viewing while stage building.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I haven't been here much in some days; Have you made some progress BlackJax96? :)
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Skyground95 on August 26, 2011, 04:37:20 PM
I haven't been here much in some days; Have you made some progress BlackJax96? :)
he's stuck on the trigrams for the objects if i remember correctly
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Hey BlackJax96, I've got a random question for you. I've been doing a lot of hexing lately and I've mastered editing bone tree structures. The only thing is that the bone ID's must be in the order the bones appear which opens a whole new door of things that need to be changed. I mean it works flawlessly, it just takes a lot of time. It also limits where you can move things without having to also modify PSA because of hitboxes and graphic effects being assigned to specific bone ID's.

Soo on to my question..


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on August 26, 2011, 05:18:35 PM
Hey BlackJax96, I've got a random question for you. I've been doing a lot of hexing lately and I've mastered editing bone tree structures. The only thing is that the bone ID's must be in the order the bones appear which opens a whole new door of things that need to be changed. I mean it works flawlessly, it just takes a lot of time. It also limits where you can move things without having to also modify PSA because of hitboxes and graphic effects being assigned to specific bone ID's.

Soo on to my question..


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can answer that.
The problem is you haven't change everything.
you change boneID and the offsets of parent, child ect.
The problem is you haven't change the "nodeTree" in "definitions".

In there, you will found more how the "parent-child" is related, a child with it's boneID is attached to the Parents "nodeID".
if you trying to change the BoneID on bones itself and leaving the nodeTree unediting, it will try to make how the "nodeID" will look like to the bonetree and that's causing the glitches.
Stupid Tinypic :C

Is it unusual that .DAE files can't be seen in BrawlBox? Here, I downloaded this pack : http://www.mediafire.com/?32hc1t4dul11oqr that I requested, but when I import the DAE models, I don't see anything...How can this be fixed?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(