Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


New BrawlBox release?

I'm guessing you'll include a list of it's new functions and such? :vyse:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 27, 2011, 11:56:41 PM
I'll release Brawlbox sometime tonight, I'm just doing some last little changes and tests right now :vyse:
yeay! I hope the bone adder works :vyse:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 28, 2011, 12:06:11 AM
New BrawlBox release?

I'm guessing you'll include a list of it's new functions and such? :vyse:

Yes and yes :vyse:

Quote from: pikazz on August 28, 2011, 12:06:56 AM
yeay! I hope the bone adder works :vyse:

It works as well as it did in the beta I gave you :vyse:

Can't wait for the release! Maybe I'll be back tonight.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 28, 2011, 12:13:56 AM
Yes and yes :vyse:

It works as well as it did in the beta I gave you :vyse:
yeay :vyse:
got a idea I need to test when I got the time to do it :vyse:

also, I hope it didn't do nothing if I put out the longchu on KCMM :vyse:
here~ http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=12463&Moderated=0
Stupid Tinypic :C

Can't wait for BrawlBox!
Animations will be made easier. :vyse:

Quote from: SmashClash on August 28, 2011, 12:56:30 AM
Can't wait for BrawlBox!
Animations will be made easier. :vyse:
trust me, they are :vyse:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on August 28, 2011, 12:59:56 AMtrust me, they are :vyse:
You tested it correct?
So there will be nothing new to you?

Can't wait!  :happy:
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

If people didn't say it before, :vyse:
I'm hyped to try it ;D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I get problems when trying to import OBJ files in 3ds Max, and I get the following message :

mathlib not found ''E/BrawlBox/Noesis/rdmexport.mtl''
material ''diss_00_png'' not found
material ''diss_00_png'' not found

To begin with, what is rdmexport.mtl? I can't find it on the Internet, I only get 2 results in Google, no download files. Secondly, the material isn't named diss_01_png, but rather diss_01.png in PNG file, and even if I try changing the PNG's name to diss_01_png, it doesn't find it and shows a blank Terra model. However, when I create DAE file via Noesis, then import it to 3ds Max, I can finally see the textures when I flip out UVs. Sadly, when I export it back as a DAE with another name in another folder, it still doesn't show up in my BrawlBox! Am I doing something wrong again, or is it really the error message I get when importing OBJs? Do any of you have something that could fix this up?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

August 28, 2011, 02:06:41 AM #3102 Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 02:08:58 AM by Justin712
The mtl has some information on the texture you're importing, but it's not necessary. If you don't have one, you're not going to find it on the internet. All you need is "diss_00_png". Also, it's no big deal if it can't find that either. You can just browse to it if you make a new material. If you have no idea how to do that then you should try to put it wherever it's looking for it. I bet you it's looking for "dis_00_png.png". If you still have problems you could send it to me and I'll fix it for ya.
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

I've PMed you with a sample of the models I have difficulties on ;)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(