Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 29, 2011, 04:13:52 AM
I mean
You can fix In-Game Lags?
(kinda hard to explain)

Not really, atm.

Quote from: DSX8 on August 29, 2011, 04:25:20 AM
hmm odd.... cause TvC uses Version5 CHR0's as it says in ur BB... but here's a pic of a TvC stage CHR0 file after its been saved, then re-opened in the same BB.


Edit: its done it to 4 CHR0 files in this stage of mine..
Quote from: SqLeon on August 29, 2011, 04:33:13 AM
Before the CHR0 get's messed up, change it to version 4 chr0, it should save fine.

That's really odd.

Quote from: Roo on August 29, 2011, 04:43:09 AM
Oh wait a Second.

BJ I love the new update but there was one thing that I noticed missing you said you would implement.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Check your left.

I see....  tomorrow's still another day for Simon Belmont.
Thanks for the animation porter and the release.
I learned how to do it, but I currently don't have the time to test it. Maybe when I get back home I can Confirm if it works for Simon or not.



I was wondering last night... is the FULL BrawlBox (able to import DAEs and export them to MDL0s, even from other games) is soon finished? Just sayin' because the new one still don't import DAEs then export MDL0s...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

So does this new Brawlbox still mess up .pcs files? Because that's what I was told.

Hate to ask... but... can I get a better "guide" in how to get a model into DAE format? I can't figure out much from your Key notes...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Damn.... Why :srs:



I've tried to import the DAE of Donkey Kong Melee and that that...

August 29, 2011, 07:19:03 PM #3218 Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 07:51:02 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
Sorry if this isn't the place, but... The new BrawlBox crashes every time I save an edited PAC file with a brand new model inserted in it. Same thing when I try to save it as a PCS or trying to export a MDL0. I know we can't use them in Brawl yet, just as BlackJax said, but I was wondering if this is happening only to me 'cause I'll need to know since Windows states that 'an error has been found and Windows must close this application' EVERY TIME I try to save a PAC file with a non-Brawl model in it. When BrawlBox closes, the file isn't saved, and I must start over... Is there any way to fix this (I'm using Windows XP)

One last thing ; does anyone knows when the DAE to MDL0 converter should be ready? Also, I may suggest BrawlBox to ''power-up'' the Advanced Model Viewer so it can support seeing DAEs and MDL0s of non-Nintendo games rathat than a blank image.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

KTH, there are a lot of reasons that could happen. Your DAE could be formatted wrong, leading to only those parts of the model showing up. I can take a look at that for you if you want.

Tokoyami, you can't export custom mdl0s yet, they will cause brawlbox to crash if they aren't brawl mdl0s, which is why I can't do that part of what you said in your PM.

As for the saving issue, I also had that problem. Using the save as button and saving it as a different name fixed that issue for me. I noticed that mixing custom and brawl models in a single PAC file will cause it to crash most of the time as well. Even when it did work, the custom one was invisible, so there's really no point in doing that yet anyway. It'll probably work fine when the custom mdl0s are rebuilt correctly.

In short: don't worry there's probably nothing wrong with your brawlbox.

Also be patient, BlackJax released the latest version only yesterday. He probably wouldn't have done that if he didn't think that making the DAEs brawl-ready would take a little bit more time.  :laugh:
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

looked more into bones today.
tried smokescreen version 2, dragoon, sandbag, heart, and bumper (everyone over olimar/pikachu)

but sadly, only heart was the only one who worked (and smokescreen)

and the NodeMix is was only in Sandbad so I dont believe it's the problemmaker anymore :>.>:

I JUST SPOT THE THIEF! COMING BACK AS SOON AS I CAN!

I love betatesting, it's fun! :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

August 29, 2011, 10:50:06 PM #3221 Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 10:51:29 PM by xxmasal22xx
Hey, uh....BJ?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Seriously dude, this is frigging schmexy.

One suggestion for the next update:
Import an image file as a background. Then it would be even better den this....deffinatley.

You r da bee'z neez! lol.

EDIT: And model merging. I plan on making this into a Trophy eventually.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Question while I clean up:

Is it possible to use an existing Mdl0 like say the Holy water bottle to have the bone structure of another .mdl0 like Toon Link's arrow?


I think he'll include model merging in the next modset.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


hotemilonveriusaction

...So many bugs seem to be popping up so quickly.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]