Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The updated BrawlBox can't add bones anymore -- all of the values say "Object reference not set to an instance of an object.", and it crashes when opening it back up after saving.  :-\

When I tried it, it did have all those "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" things but upon re-open it was normal.

seems like some new bugs popped up in this updated brawlbox... so i think imma set it off to the side till another update/release :af:

but still... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

found some error, I have PM you BJ96 about some thoughts what could be wrong

now, with this new BB, even items like smokescreen gets ingame lag
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: SmashClash on August 27, 2011, 06:55:19 PM
Soft Seletion?

kinda late... but yeah, soft selection enables u to select a couple of vertices, and the vertices that are close to that one will move proportionnally... it makes models less stretched with less effort... its really usefull for making a model slimmer or fatter... anyway, kinda off-topic...

when will the dae importer be completely functional??

Quote from: jokekid on August 31, 2011, 02:49:06 PM
kinda late... but yeah, soft selection enables u to select a couple of vertices, and the vertices that are close to that one will move proportionnally... it makes models less stretched with less effort... its really usefull for making a model slimmer or fatter... anyway, kinda off-topic...

when will the dae importer be completely functional??

When the base of the rebel scum are located

When BJ says so  :>.>palm:

Ehm, just a little thing on my testing of this. I've found BBox only shows the two first bones in imports. I've tested a few imports, such as the amy import and the primid import. I haven't tested it much, but I just thoguht i'd let ya know for consideration for updating.

Quote from: Photos on August 31, 2011, 03:51:18 PM
Ehm, just a little thing on my testing of this. I've found BBox only shows the two first bones in imports. I've tested a few imports, such as the amy import and the primid import. I haven't tested it much, but I just thoguht i'd let ya know for consideration for updating.
If I'm not mistaken, it's because FortWaffles' bone adder screws up something in MDL0 file. Not BrawlBox fault.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Recently I was trying to import Peach's animations to Zelda/Sheik, and they worked on Zelda, but I dunno for Sheik. Maybe I should go test them, as no one know when the DAE importer/exporter will be 100% complete so I'll have to do with the textures and files I have.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: jokekid on August 31, 2011, 02:49:06 PMkinda late... but yeah, soft selection enables u to select a couple of vertices, and the vertices that are close to that one will move proportionnally... it makes models less stretched with less effort... its really usefull for making a model slimmer or fatter... anyway, kinda off-topic... when will the dae importer be completely functional??
Oh yeah, I do that.

Quote from: RandomTBush on August 31, 2011, 05:14:36 AM
The updated BrawlBox can't add bones anymore -- all of the values say "Object reference not set to an instance of an object.", and it crashes when opening it back up after saving.  :-\

Yeah sorry, I forgot to change something back before releasing the edit... D:

I couldn't stop thinking about it all day at skewl today DX I'll fix it right now.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 31, 2011, 11:57:56 PMYeah sorry, I forgot to change something back before releasing the edit... D: I couldn't stop thinking about it all day at skewl today DX I'll fix it right now.
Sorry, but that's funny.

September 01, 2011, 12:07:22 AM #3282 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 12:10:55 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: SmashClash on September 01, 2011, 12:04:14 AM
Sorry, but that's funny.

How is that funny? :srs:
Anyway I was exaggerating, it only crossed my mind a few times, calm down :vyse:

Edit: Fixed Brawlbox, go ahead and download again. :vyse:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 01, 2011, 12:07:22 AM
Fixed Brawlbox

YEA LIKE A BAWSE! xD lol.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]