Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Mewtwo doesn't really look that good TBH.
I'd rather have a model ripped straight from Melee.

I have a meleemewtwo ripped from it, but it's OBJ D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on September 02, 2011, 08:47:18 PM
I have a meleemewtwo ripped from it, but it's OBJ D:
he can import that into 3ds max and export it as a .dae u kno.. lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: ds22 on September 02, 2011, 08:37:10 PM
Mewtwo doesn't really look that good TBH.
I'd rather have a model ripped straight from Melee.
...That IS a model ripped straight from Melee.

Quote from: Oshtoby on September 02, 2011, 08:51:50 PM
...That IS a model ripped straight from Melee.
Not precise.
If it was ripped straight from Melee, it would be much smoother.
That or the converter used wasn't the best one used.

Quote from: DSX8 on September 02, 2011, 08:51:20 PM
he can import that into 3ds max and export it as a .dae u kno.. lol
I dont have 3ds max D;
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: ds22 on September 02, 2011, 08:53:26 PM
Not precise.
If it was ripped straight from Melee, it would be much smoother.
Oh oh oh, I get what you mean. I used a Direct X Ripper to get that one, whereas you want one converted straight from Melee. Got you.

Quote from: pikazz on September 02, 2011, 08:58:41 PM
I dont have 3ds max D;
I have though.

Quote from: Oshtoby on September 02, 2011, 08:59:31 PM
Oh oh oh, I get what you mean. I used a Direct X Ripper to get that one, whereas you want one converted straight from Melee. Got you.
Exactly.
A ripper like Direct X Ripper is usable, but like shown, it doesn't rip that smoothly.

Quote from: ds22 on September 02, 2011, 08:59:49 PM
I have though.
may I send my model to you so you can convert it so it fits in brawlbox? :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

There's nothing wrong with that Mewtwo model, you just need to fix the smoothing groups. It's an easy fix, you don't need to rerip it.

Also that outset island is lookin' amazing. Now ya just need the water :)
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

Quote from: Justin712 on September 02, 2011, 09:05:13 PM
There's nothing wrong with that Mewtwo model, you just need to fix the smoothing groups. It's an easy fix, you don't need to rerip it.

Also that outset island is lookin' amazing. Now ya just need the water :)
hehe yeah, the water model exported w/o any fixes at all and loads fine in BB! :)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

The new BrawlBox makes my CSPs a breeze. You are the cooliest.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Pimp Daddy Ike on September 02, 2011, 09:21:12 PM
The new BrawlBox makes my CSPs a breeze. You are the cooliest.
agree'd!!!  and lol nice avy SJS xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: pikazz on September 02, 2011, 09:01:56 PM
may I send my model to you so you can convert it so it fits in brawlbox? :3
I could try (though you would be the one who would need to see if it actually imports).

^_^" Sorry to bother, but I'm facing a problem with the new BrawlBox. Whenever I use the Clean function on an animation, it corrupts the entire Fit###MotionEtc.pac. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]